View Single Post
Unread 02/02/2015, 03:41 PM   #29
Blue spot
Registered Member

Today Help !

So rocks going a bit brown, and I had a little red slime lasted about 3 days, did water change and then went. first few spots of coraline growth on rock spotted 3 days ago. Now the problem. You guessed it…. JAW FISH. One has stopped eating. It is the biggest of the 2 , over the last month he's been eating everything. flake, brine , mysis , lobster eggs. now it's not eaten for 2 days from what i can see. I was spot feeding it aswell as letting it fend for itself for the main feedings, No idea what to try next. Their is one thing I am not sure about, because I have been spot feeding them , as soon as I put food in all the fish tend to swim towards where the jawfish are. they don't disappear into their den or anything just sits their looking at everything it even makes an effort to spit out the mysis shrimp should he accidentally take some in. I cannot see any other signs of ill health. Has anyone got any idea what I can try. Although well read this is still the first time I have actually kept these fish so still learning.

Blue spot is offline   Reply With Quote