View Single Post
Unread 11/11/2017, 12:17 AM   #19
chaudhry
Registered Member

I started my saltwater journey in 2015. Before that i had a tropical fish tank off and on. In 2015, i bought a 55 gallon bow front from craigslist. Seller was a super nice guy and hander me a red sea salt bucket for free along with the tank. Initially i did not know, what to do with it.
And then my journey started on the internet. Each step of the way, it had ben a learning curve. I guess the website that got me most interested in the hobby was vividaquariums.com. And the site that helped me most with learning was reef central. There is a wealth of knowledge out there. I remember spending insane hours on the forum. I lost my interest in watching late night movies, and would just sit on website and read multiple threads and get those views from different people. Be it an Alkalinity dosing or choice of a salt, its a learning curve. Choice of fish and there compatibility with corals. If you are not entering this hobby well informed, you will end up hurting both the animals and your pocket!
I, by no means consider myself an expert in the hobby but it has been a hell if a journey that i have enjoyed every moment off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

chaudhry is offline   Reply With Quote