View Single Post
Unread 11/22/2017, 07:20 PM   #1039
reefmutt
Registered Member

being Canadian, I gotta say YAY for the blueberry wine.
and as I've said before, I adore that shazam.. I can't seem to find it here..

Just read your article. Very Nice!
Mark, I wouldn't even go down the supplement road, if I had a tank like yours...
The group of elements I looked for to supplement to supplement my tank with were: zinc, Iodine/flourine, Manganese, potassium and iron. This was to keep both my cheato and corals happy...
This is added via Prodibio Bioptim and AF Iodine+AF Flourine- added every saturday and Wednesday
I also add AF Vitamins and AF Build each night- along with a pinch of Polyplab's reef roids/Fauna Marin Reef Vitality.
Lately, I have been also adding a pinch of FM Coral Balance and Coral Sprint...AND Prodibio's reef booster which is omega fatty acids...
So, in short, I even add the kitchen sink!
Otherwise my system is similar to yours - mh/t5/led lighting, cheato fuge, lots of biomedia, lots of well fed fish and always some n but often too much p (.1-.2)

Do I want to use all of this stuff?? good question... the products I use have been a slow accumulation of trial and error and up to now, this recipe is working for me..
Could I stop? good question.. Will I try to stop? No, because it is working for me..
Do i think you should start? No, because what you are doing is working for you.... and ME when I drool over your corals!
If I had the incredible results you have without dosing all the stuff I dose, I would NEVER have begun using them..

Current Tank Info: 53x32.5x26 190g dt 60g of sumps 3 tank-100 gal frag system 6xAI prime 8xt5. 4x maxspect gyre. Skimz Dual internal sicce pump skimmer Deltec PF601s ca rx+Kalk stirrer
reefmutt is offline   Reply With Quote