Thread: Shipment
View Single Post
Unread 01/09/2014, 10:14 AM   #1
auburnreefer110
Moved On

Shipment

So last night you called me and stated it was going to be cold up this way, and wanted to know if it was okay to ship it. I said yes and you recommended I have it held at my local Fedex Express Facility, so it would stay inside the heated building, I agreed. So I go there today on your advice at 9:00 A.M. when they open, give them my name. Nothing in yet, so I sit and wait til almost 10:00 A.M. they run the tracking and tell me it just landed in New Jersey at 9:00 A.M. So here it is 11:09 A.M. and reading the tracking info it still has not left the Fedex plant in New Jersey. I am not going to be around this afternoon to get the shipment, so what do we do? It hasn't even left New Jersey, it still has to fly or drive to the Fedex Facility collection station, then to my Express location. So I am guessing 1:00 or 2:00 this afternoon. So all the animals are going to die, because I won't be around, and I paid for Priority Overnight service by 10:30. and there has been no delays listed or exceptions as they call them. So what do we do? I have sent 2 e mails to you guys and have heard nothing.

auburnreefer110 is offline   Reply With Quote