Reef Central Online Community
Premium Aquatics

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Pacific Sun LED Lighting Systems - USA
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04/10/2012, 04:10 PM   #1
IAO-Pacific Sun USA
Registered Member

Pacific Sun Customer Feedback

Although many Pacific Sun customers are present on RC, I talk with folks every day that are not.

We'll use this thread to post reviews, feedback and any other material from our clients that should be heard here on RC.

To start, Ron from MI says:

Yorgos,

I just wanted to say thank you again for helping me resolve the issue that I had with my Metis CRP LED light. Pacific Sun and yourself really impressed me on how fast your team was able to respond to the problem and then was able to pinpoint what caused the problem and mostly being able to get me back up and running within 36 hrs of reporting the initial issues.

Your team has really made me feel like I made the right choice with my reef lighting needs.

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing new product from Pacific sun on your site.

Have a great day,

Ron

144 Half Circle Oceanic
60 Modern Cube
Over 20 years of successful reefing

Thanks Ron!

IAO-Pacific Sun USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/11/2012, 11:05 AM   #2
larryfl1
Registered Member

I would say there are 2 parts to mention.. one part is Yorgos as the US seller and the other is pacific sun as a manufacturer/product

Yorgos has been great to deal with. Extremely responsive and patient at the same time. I would classify myself as a obsessive purchaser...i obsess on details and potential issues. Yorgos took all my emails, questions and nuances in stride...it was a pleasure dealing with him. Absolutely positive in all aspects of dealing with him.

Pacific Sun has also been responsive to all of my emails/questions..and there were many... Light fixture is working great...looks great being a small footprint..and the colors really stand out compared to my old lighting.. The other thing is the corals have never looked better from growth and polyp extension. I came from a lens led environment to non lens with the hyperion and i feel from my experience the corals are much happier...also the fish pop out in color and the lighting is spreading nicely in the tank..front to back ...

so overall thumbs up from manufacturer and US supplier/vendor....

Go for it

Larry

larryfl1 is offline   Reply With Quote