Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Reef Breeders LEDs
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06/26/2017, 12:50 AM   #1
Ssteve
Registered Member

v2 custom settings not changing

So I setup my ramp up/down and the light has been fine until about a week ago I came home one night and the light was stuck at its peak brightness. I cycled through the settings and when I came back to custom it went to the setting it was suppose to be at(1% ch6). The following day it wouldn't ramp up and just stayed in the night setting. So basically that's how its been the last couple days. Not sure what to do at this point. I have turned it off, unplugged it etc.

Ssteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/26/2017, 08:21 AM   #2
Reef_Breeders
Sponsor

Hey Steve,

I am sorry to hear that!

Could you send us an email so that we can further troubleshoot the issue for you?

There are a few things you can do- double check that every hour you want the light to be off, it is set to 0% on all 6 channels in the custom settings.

When you save, make sure you go to save, then press ok. Then go to return, and press ok.

Go to settings, then factory reset, and make sure it is set to no. Go to settings, then address ID, and make sure it is set to 0%. Be sure to only charge the controller with a wall charger, not any type of computer USB port.

I hope the above troubleshooting methods help, if not we have new remotes in stock and can get one out to you today.

Reef Breeders LLC
Reef_Breeders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/06/2017, 07:02 PM   #3
Ssteve
Registered Member

I attempted those things, no difference. I also sent you a email about a week ago and haven't heard back yet.

Old 07/21/2017, 10:43 AM   #4
Ssteve
Registered Member

Still dealing with this issue. I sent a email and received no response. That was close to three weeks ago. To combat it I have the light in manual mode on a timer which is a bummer cause it cuts down on the viewing time drastically.

Old 07/22/2017, 02:28 PM   #5
Reef_Breeders
Sponsor

Hey Steve,

I am sorry to hear that! My direct email is [email protected] and my phone number (203 242-6301 is listed on the website as well. I have not seen your email, and I check my inbox multiple times each day. What is your email or phone number so that I can get in touch with you?

Reef Breeders LLC
Old 07/22/2017, 02:33 PM   #6
Reef_Breeders
Sponsor

I just checked my spam folder- nothing their either. Did you try pming me, calling, or any other way of getting in touch? PM me your order number and I will get a new controller in the mail for you.

Reef Breeders LLC