Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Marine Fish Forums > Fish Disease Treatment
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01/24/2011, 09:15 AM   #1
Toomnymods
Registered Member

so my clowns have brooklynella :(

Well I finally setup a hospital tank and got everything set perfect as I have seen people do on here salinity to 1.010 and temp to 79f.. after putting the fish in I noticed right away that the male clown has hole in the head disease.. has like 4 very very tiny holes in the first white portion of his first white stripe behind his head. So I went to the lfs and bought the API general parasitic cure which treats s broad spectrum of parasites including hole in the head and velvet.. which I've been told brook is similar to velvet?? Question is should I continue this treatment then treat for brook or will api's general cure alone kill it?? When I turned on the lights this morning in the at tank I noticed both clowns where covered in ich.. kinda stumped on What I should do please help the lfs people are just as clueless as me..

Current Tank Info: 90 gallon SPS reef W/ 30 gal sump / refuge :P
Toomnymods is offline   Reply With Quote