Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12/23/2013, 11:24 PM   #1
kybreos
Snar snar

Question New Radion Owner - Calibrate?

Hello,
I just purchased 3 new Radions XR30wG2's and was wondering do they need to be calibrated?

I have them running through my Apex controller and I have noticed one of the three needs the intensity number to be higher for the Leds to show at the same level as the other 2.

Example - Profile Setting Moon1:
Blues intensity at 50
Royal Blue at 50
Overall intensity 1

the above for the first 2 Radions is fine but the 3rd doesn't light up unless I raise the individual intensity to 60 and the overall to 2. So they work just not at the same calibration. Does this make sense?
Thank you

Current Tank Info: 180 Gallon Reef, Apex, Simplicity 320 DC Skimmer, 3 Radions Gen2,1 mp40w, Jebao PP-20, 55g sump, Jebao DCP-15000
kybreos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/24/2013, 06:15 AM   #2
GlassMunky
Moved On

Its my understanding (and PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm in the same boat with needing calibration) that when you pair the radian to the WXM for the apex, that the radians loose all saved info and the WXM takes over fully. so even if you calibrate the radians using ESL, as soon as you pair it to the Apex it looses that calibration.

Ive asked about this multiple times on the Apex forum with zero response from neptune…….

GlassMunky is offline   Reply With Quote