Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Marine Aquarium Society of Michigan (MASM)
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03/23/2006, 12:19 PM   #1
FreshyFresh86
Registered Member

Good Fish Stores around the metro area

Does anyone have a list of good fish stores around the metro area, I know Aquiatic Discoverys on 15 mile, Ocean and Sea's on gratiot, and thats basicly it. Any one got some good places to check out?

FreshyFresh86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/01/2006, 05:17 PM   #2
dfcjr
Registered Member

Stingray Bay is on 9 mile rd. between kelly and gratiot.rigth across from taco bell.Greenwoods pets and plants is on 9 mile between hayes and groesbeck.Stingray bay is probably the more knowledgeable and trustworthy just make sure you talk to one of the older guys(no offense ladies but theres some pretty young girls working there)

Current Tank Info: 65gallon mixed reef, 20gallon refugium, 250w SE MH w/ 65w actinic PC
dfcjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/01/2006, 05:19 PM   #3
dfcjr
Registered Member

ive been going to oceans and seas for over ten years now because its local but ive gotta say they have the highest prices.

Current Tank Info: 65gallon mixed reef, 20gallon refugium, 250w SE MH w/ 65w actinic PC
Unread 04/01/2006, 05:20 PM   #4
dfcjr
Registered Member

they also have the most reef stuff though.

Unread 04/17/2006, 02:36 PM   #5
patedship
Moved On

If you goto Lansing they have Preuess pet shop which is the largest fish store in mid michigan, they have everything that you need, prices are alittle high!

patedship is offline   Reply With Quote