Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Special Interest Group (SIG) Forums > Large Reef Tanks
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10/26/2017, 03:38 AM   #26
Stockholm
Registered Member

Jeg dykker 2.jpg
A little evening maintenance, dam thise short arms...
Jeg dykker.jpg

Stockholm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/19/2017, 11:21 AM   #27
jonasroman
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockholm View Post
And that's where I'm today, all algees are gone now, I have a small outbreak of Cyano on the sand, corals that are finally growing.

Latest update, got a new pump for my skimmer, a Jedoc 12000 with a TWISTMANN Needle, it works
Attachment 381483

Also a DSB in my Q-Tank, 54 kg is not a lot.
Attachment 381484

Finally a few corals, again it's a big system... Totally 3350 liter water
Attachment 381485

Last week I ordered a WaveBox, that I hope to recieve tomorrow or Wednesday Tunze Comline Wavebox 6214 and as soon Jonas have a Android version for his https://shop.foretagsakvarium.se/product/alkatronic I will order one
While waiting CA reacktor need to get going, light need to be upgraded, I have 2 ramps of Sicce ARM 650, and hope to get one more this week, alternative is to start to change them to the new Philips CoralCare.
Thanks:-) we will have, so stay tuned. As it is looking now we will start shipping the first units first, and then immediately after that finish the android version. But you can always look at the iOS also, they will not differ in function and features:-). But of course I totally understand that you will wait for 100% ready, we will inform. It will not take long, as it is on our interest of course to be very fast with android of course:-)

Regards
Jonas

jonasroman is offline   Reply With Quote