Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Neptune Systems
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01/31/2018, 06:45 PM   #1
bobt2
Registered Member

cor 15 help!

was running fine. I hit the left button to stop it for maintance, now I can't get a restart. tried a recalibration. it runs fine and the lights are the right colors. when I try to start it. the light goes pink and it will not run. any idea's

bobt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/31/2018, 07:00 PM   #2
bobt2
Registered Member

I have no idea why, but it started working again. I did not think I had any feed programs in tho.

Unread 01/31/2018, 07:17 PM   #3
Member No. 1
Ver. 2.1

Since it's connected to your Apex, and even though you didn't set it up, pressing and holding the right button for 3 seconds will start FEED A.

See below.

 To turn the COR output OFF, press and hold the left button for 3 seconds; the status LED panel will turn pink to indicate that the output is OFF. The OFF state will also be shown on the COR tile on the APEX Local, APEX Fusion, or Classic Dashboard.
 To return the COR output to AUTO, press and hold the left button for 3 seconds; the status LED panel will turn orange to indicate that the output is back in the normal AUTO state. The AUTO state will also be shown on the COR tile on the APEX Local, APEX Fusion, or Classic Dashboard.
 To activate FEEDA, press and hold the right button for 3 seconds; the status LED will turn green to indicate that FEEDA is active. The status LED panel will return to normal orange illumination when the FEEDA timer expires or is canceled using an APEX Dashboard Feed tile.
 To cancel FEEDA from the COR driver, press and hold the right button again for 3 seconds. The COR right button may be used to cancel FEEDA even if FEEDA was activated by means other than the COR button.

Current Tank Info: In the process - http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2661614
Member No. 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/31/2018, 09:07 PM   #4
bobt2
Registered Member

thanks, I guess I just got the buttons messed up. all seams fine now