Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Southern California Reefers
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08/10/2015, 10:41 PM   #1
Reeferside
Registered Member

Any good LFS in Vegas ?

Any good LFS near Vegas/Henderson area? Will be visiting relatives in Henderson and was wondering if there was any nice stores to visit nearby. Don't plan on buying anything but I love visiting the nicer stores and admiring the different displays and livestock.

Also interested in seeing how the prices range for coral over there. I might even pick up a frag or two to take home.

Let me know if anyone has any experience. I'll be by the strip here and there, pretty much any store from LA to Vegas. I'm down to make detours

Reeferside is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/11/2015, 10:00 AM   #2
805reef
Registered Member

ATM from Tanked is in Vegas. I would be interested in how high their prices are compared to others.

300 gallon peninsula, return:RD3 Speedy 230, Turbo's Rev4 L2 Algae Turf Scrubber, (2) Gyre 150s, Advanced Acrylic sump, (4) Ocean Revive T247s, Apex (classic w/ black sticker;):D)
805reef is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/11/2015, 01:34 PM   #3
909DC5
Registered Member

I was out there 3 weeks ago and on my spare time I went out to a couple LFS and the one that I recommend the most is Blue Reef Aquatics. They had a good selection and the store/tanks were clean

909DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/17/2015, 01:38 AM   #4
Reeferside
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 805reef View Post
ATM from Tanked is in Vegas. I would be interested in how high their prices are compared to others.
If I got extra time, I'll swing by n let you know

Unread 08/17/2015, 01:40 AM   #5
Reeferside
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 909DC5 View Post
I was out there 3 weeks ago and on my spare time I went out to a couple LFS and the one that I recommend the most is Blue Reef Aquatics. They had a good selection and the store/tanks were clean
Sounds good! Thanks for the input