Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > New to the Hobby
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06/05/2017, 03:14 PM   #1
ffoott
Registered Member

Question Powerhead placement - tank specific question

Hello fellow reefers!

Have been consulting this great forum for a few months now, and have been saved from countless erros thanks to it.

I've been strugling with my powerhead placement for some time now. Tried a few setups, but am not very sure about my decision in this regard. My doubts only increased when i made the move to BB.

Here is an image of my tank currently:

And here is a diagram illustrating other relevant info (green boxes are the powerheads, hidden behind the middle rock):

Would love to get some input on what would the best powerhead placement be in your opinion. I am somewhat aware of the general guidelines on the issue, but am having trouble aplying them to my tank.

Its a 50 gallon softy + euplylia tank. Have 2 powerheads of about 3k liters per hour each.

Thanks,

ffoott

ffoott is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
55 gallon, new tank, powerheads