Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Reef Discussion
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 09/06/2011, 03:06 PM   #1
drosie141
Registered Member

Blue Line Grouper Help

I am interested in getting a blue line grouper for my 150g Preadator FOWLR I am setting up. I have a 55g clown tank and 50g sump tied in so the total system will be around 225g. I cant seem to find much, if any useful info on this fish other than they get to about 14" and there extremely preadatory. I would like to have with it a Volitan Lion, Snowflake Moray, and both a blue and yellow tang. Would also love a foxface but understand the load on my sytem is already significant.May this combo work together, what do i feed the grouper, and is it likely to become ertemely territorial and kill the others. Sorry about going on so long and as always any help is greatly appreciated~Dave

drosie141 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blue line, grouper, volitan