Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Tank Journals & Builds
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12/13/2017, 10:33 PM   #1
PodBreeder
Registered Member

140g(50g Sump), 50g JBJ All-In-One

Hello Everyone,
Im new to RC and wanted to start a build thread. This tank is our third Reef tank that we purchased in 2014. Prior to this we were running a 75 gal tall with a 50g sump. This was our first larger tank and planned it all out prior to purchase. We wanted to get the best setup possible and spend the extra money to get effective lighting, MP40s for the best circulation Possible. Nice piece of dead rock that we cured. the Cabinet was custom made, but the guy who made it did not include our design modifications/requests, so we didnt get exactly what we wanted out of it.
As you can see, i was never into fish keeping, only corals. Since then, ive added a multitude of fish, mostly different clown species. Hopefully i can get one of my three pairs to spawn.
I am going to be building a compact breeding system out of an existing stand/cabinet. I'm planning this out. I have been breeding live foods/first fry foods (Copepods Rotifers Phytoplankton) in order to perfect my methods, and I've been selling my extra pods and rotifers until I need all of them.
I will post more pictures soon.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2014-02-07 18.59.32.jpg (46.7 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg 20150423_194202090_iOS.jpg (50.9 KB, 22 views)
PodBreeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/23/2017, 06:06 PM   #2
JUNBUG361
Registered Member

Nice. Hello & welcome

JUNBUG361 is offline   Reply With Quote