Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Royal Exclusiv / Bubble King
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07/28/2017, 10:03 PM   #1
Overboard
Premium Member

Outlet Slip Fitting R3 230 watt

Hi Scott,

I need to order another slip fitting for my Red Dragon R3 230 pump, but did not see it listed under the parts section on the website. This is on the outlet (discharge) side and it is the original Flow pump, not the new pressure version. Should probably also get the collar that screws on over it, just in case. These look like union connections, but maybe metric.

Could you please provide me a link or some other way to place the order?

Thanks for the help!
Mark

Unread 07/28/2017, 10:20 PM   #2
slief
RC Sponsor

I need to check with Ft. Myers. We should have them in stock but the website doesn't have them listed for some reason which means we are either out of stock or the web inventory or incorrect. Send me a PM with your email address. I will send an email and should have a stock update for you by Monday.

Current Tank Info: 480G display mixed reef, 90G sump, 90G refugium, 60G display refugium. Check out my build thread: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1783476
slief is offline   Reply With Quote