Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10/16/2018, 06:09 PM   #1
Laura22
Registered Member

lighting help needed

Looking for help with buying lighting for my 75g tank.
I do have corals and I plan on having a variety of beautiful corals in my tank . Right now I have black box lighting that I need to update . I'm looking for help to choose something that is reasonably priced and does the job. It can be overwhelming and confusing when online shopping when I'm not sure exactly what to look for. So if you could give me the name of a brand or a place to start , it would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Current Tank Info: 75g reef tank
Laura22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/16/2018, 06:41 PM   #2
Misled
RC Mod

You could add t5's to have you have now. I will have HD26's between 4 t5's.

Unread 10/16/2018, 07:05 PM   #3
pisanoal
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura22 View Post
Looking for help with buying lighting for my 75g tank.
I do have corals and I plan on having a variety of beautiful corals in my tank . Right now I have black box lighting that I need to update . I'm looking for help to choose something that is reasonably priced and does the job. It can be overwhelming and confusing when online shopping when I'm not sure exactly what to look for. So if you could give me the name of a brand or a place to start , it would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Why are you upgrading? What are you hoping to get out of it? What dont you like on your current setup?

There are lots of options, so tell us your priorities and we will do our best to recommend lighting that fits your needs.

pisanoal is offline   Reply With Quote