Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Announcements
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01/09/2012, 05:44 PM   #1
gbiondo
Registered Member

Reefers in Treasure Coast Fl

Looking for fellow reefers in southeast Florida(Treasure Coast area). I'd like to know if there are any local clubs where members get together, compare tanks, share successes/failures, trade frags, etc.

gbiondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/09/2012, 08:13 PM   #2
Chappy
Registered Member

Look up Brevard Area Reef Society. I know it's not treasure coast but close. There was talk in the last month of someone starting a meeting group in Vero. Ask Jon from Treasure Coast Corals....he told me about it. There was an Indian river club but I don't think it was a success.

"No honey, I'm not playing online poker. Yes honey, I am looking up aquarium stuff. Yes honey, I'll come to bed now."

Current Tank Info: 300 gallon Reef Savvy peninsula, AI Vega's, SPS, LPS
Chappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/25/2012, 12:37 PM   #3
Rudolph
Registered Member

ignore...double post

Last edited by Rudolph; 01/25/2012 at 12:43 PM.
Rudolph is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/25/2012, 12:41 PM   #4
Rudolph
Registered Member

http://reefcentral.com/forums/forumd...ysprune=&f=571

Not sure if that link works, but if not there already is a club set up for the Treasure Coast Florida....just use the "Forum Jump" on the bottom right hand side of this page and scroll down until you see Southeast Region and then you will see the link to the Treasure Coast Club. Doesn't look like much is going on in the club, but maybe you are the spark they need to get it going......good luck!

Rudolph is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frags, south florida, trade