Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Marine Depot
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04/17/2018, 12:56 PM   #1
mwilliams62
Registered Member

Just Curious

Just Curious is anyone there for customer support site????
I have called three times yesterday only to be on hold for over 8 minutes or more, no one has replied back to my email that I sent not has anyone replied to my comment that I sent in through the contact us form on the website....

mwilliams62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/19/2018, 01:15 PM   #2
MarineDepot
Sponsor

Arrow Sorry for the wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwilliams62 View Post
I have called three times yesterday only to be on hold for over 8 minutes or more, no one has replied back to my email that I sent not has anyone replied to my comment that I sent in through the contact us form on the website....
Call volume has been extraordinarily high lately so I sincerely apologize for the long hold times! We actually just made 3 new hires so once they're all trained call and email response times should be dramatically reduced.

If you want to email me directly (jjohnston@marinedepot.com) I am happy to help you out (including an order # would be helpful if you have one). I actually work in our marketing department but if I am unable to answer your question myself I'll just loop in a member of our support team to help out.

Talk soon!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

MarineDepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/19/2018, 03:37 PM   #3
mwilliams62
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineDepot View Post
Call volume has been extraordinarily high lately so I sincerely apologize for the long hold times! We actually just made 3 new hires so once they're all trained call and email response times should be dramatically reduced.

If you want to email me directly (jjohnston@marinedepot.com) I am happy to help you out (including an order # would be helpful if you have one). I actually work in our marketing department but if I am unable to answer your question myself I'll just loop in a member of our support team to help out.

Talk soon!

Jeff @ Marine Depot
Hi Jeff. Someone finally replied to my emails the other day. Thank you for your reply.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

mwilliams62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/19/2018, 03:38 PM   #4
MarineDepot
Sponsor

Quote:
Hi Jeff. Someone finally replied to my emails the other day. Thank you for your reply.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Yay! Thank you for the swift response and for shopping with us.

Unread 04/24/2018, 03:03 PM   #5
Navig8tr
Registered Member

Quote:
I'm having the same lack of response. No one responds on live chat nor on the telephone.

Navig8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/24/2018, 03:11 PM   #6
MarineDepot
Sponsor

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navig8tr View Post
I'm having the same lack of response. No one responds on live chat nor on the telephone.
We are very sorry for the long wait times! Thanks to feedback from you guys we were able to diagnose some issues with our new phone system. We are currently working to repair these issues. Without getting too into the weeds, there are times it's putting callers at the end of the phone queue—essentially losing their place in line. Awful, we know! I am told our IT and customer support teams are working on two fixes for this as we speak.

If you would like to send a PM to us here or email me directly at jjohnston@marinedepot.com I would be happy to have a member of our support team contact you!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Last edited by MarineDepot; 04/24/2018 at 03:17 PM.
Unread 04/24/2018, 03:21 PM   #7
Navig8tr
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineDepot View Post
We are very sorry for the long wait times! Thanks to feedback from you guys we were able to diagnose some issues with our new phone system. We are currently working to repair these issues. Without getting too into the weeds, there are times it's putting callers at the end of the phone queue—essentially losing their place in line. Awful, we know! I am told our IT and customer support teams are working on two fixes for this as we speak.

If you would like to send a PM to us here or email me directly at jjohnston@marinedepot.com I would be happy to have a member of our support team contact you!

Jeff @ Marine Depot
I eventually got through but it required a 20 minute hold. On the upside, your customer service rep was helpful and informative.

Navig8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/24/2018, 03:25 PM   #8
MarineDepot
Sponsor

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navig8tr View Post
I eventually got through but it required a 20 minute hold. On the upside, your customer service rep was helpful and informative.
I am sorry again! It is a relief you heard a kind voice after the long wait. I encourage you to hang onto my email address. I am happy to be your contact for any and all things MD.

Jeff @ Marine Depot
jjohnston@marinedepot.com