Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Marine Fish Forums > Anemones & Clownfish
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02/14/2019, 01:51 PM   #1
freddielake
Registered Member

Help with clownfish!

Backstory is I got this pair of clowns for my 10 gal AIO office tank. I thought the tank was cycled and it wasen't. I took them out in time to save them. I put the pair in my coworkers tank and they have been living there over a month. Now that my water in my tank is good again I put them back in yesterday. They were fine all day. I feed them this morning and they both ate great. I noticed the little one was having trouble swimming and laying on its side so I checked my parameters again. 0 nitrates and nitrites no ammonia. He will lay down for a while and then swim. What do you think is the reason for acting like this? Its only the small one and he didn't do that in the other tank. Thanks for the help.

freddielake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02/14/2019, 02:54 PM   #2
FishAndPhysics
Registered Member

What was the salinity in both tanks?