Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > New to the Hobby
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03/11/2018, 03:11 PM   #1
agreeive?fish
Registered Member

Off to good start fingers crossed for longterm

well i know these 2 fish are notoriously difficult fish. Got both from Liveaquaria regular stock not Divers den.

both arrived yesterday (Saturday)..

Regal angel Indian Ocean (Maldives) orange belly Juvenile Medium: 1-3/4" to 2-1/2" nice body weight, healthy looking. out and about in and out of rock work . started picking at rocks and sand within an hour of being in tank..think it has eaten some flakes and live brine shrimp off the rocks and bottom but not 100 percent sure but fairly positive it has.

Moorish Idol (Maldives) Medium: 3-1/2" to 4-1/2" nice size good body weight and healthy looking a tank cruiser actively picking at rocks and sand bed.. know for a fact has picked up and ate some flakes off the sand bed, possibly some live brine shrimp. even seen him pick at least one piece of flake out of the water column.

I have seaweed and 9 types of flakes and pellets and 6 types of frozen on hand so hopefully i will find one they eat with gusto in short order. The tank have been set up for aprox 1 year with very light stocking with the addition of these 2 fish the goal of the tank

I am very pleased with the condition of these 2 fish a big thumbs up to LA normal stock

agreeive?fish is offline   Reply With Quote