Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Marine Depot
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Reply
Thread Tools
Old 04/17/2018, 12:56 PM   #1
mwilliams62
Registered Member
 
mwilliams62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,062
Just Curious

Just Curious is anyone there for customer support site????
I have called three times yesterday only to be on hold for over 8 minutes or more, no one has replied back to my email that I sent not has anyone replied to my comment that I sent in through the contact us form on the website....


mwilliams62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/2018, 01:15 PM   #2
MarineDepot
Sponsor
 
MarineDepot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Posts: 4,977
Arrow Sorry for the wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwilliams62 View Post
Just Curious is anyone there for customer support site????
I have called three times yesterday only to be on hold for over 8 minutes or more, no one has replied back to my email that I sent not has anyone replied to my comment that I sent in through the contact us form on the website....
Call volume has been extraordinarily high lately so I sincerely apologize for the long hold times! We actually just made 3 new hires so once they're all trained call and email response times should be dramatically reduced.

If you want to email me directly ([email protected]) I am happy to help you out (including an order # would be helpful if you have one). I actually work in our marketing department but if I am unable to answer your question myself I'll just loop in a member of our support team to help out.

Talk soon!

Jeff @ Marine Depot


__________________
MarineDepot.com
714-385-0080

[URL='https://www.marinedepot.com/?utm_source=mdrefsitebannerReefCentral&utm_medium=mdba
MarineDepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/2018, 03:37 PM   #3
mwilliams62
Registered Member
 
mwilliams62's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,062
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineDepot View Post
Call volume has been extraordinarily high lately so I sincerely apologize for the long hold times! We actually just made 3 new hires so once they're all trained call and email response times should be dramatically reduced.

If you want to email me directly ([email protected]) I am happy to help you out (including an order # would be helpful if you have one). I actually work in our marketing department but if I am unable to answer your question myself I'll just loop in a member of our support team to help out.

Talk soon!

Jeff @ Marine Depot
Hi Jeff. Someone finally replied to my emails the other day. Thank you for your reply.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk


mwilliams62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/2018, 03:38 PM   #4
MarineDepot
Sponsor
 
MarineDepot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Posts: 4,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwilliams62 View Post
Hi Jeff. Someone finally replied to my emails the other day. Thank you for your reply.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Yay! Thank you for the swift response and for shopping with us.


__________________
MarineDepot.com
714-385-0080

[URL='https://www.marinedepot.com/?utm_source=mdrefsitebannerReefCentral&utm_medium=mdba
MarineDepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/24/2018, 03:03 PM   #5
Navig8tr
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwilliams62 View Post
Just Curious is anyone there for customer support site????
I have called three times yesterday only to be on hold for over 8 minutes or more, no one has replied back to my email that I sent not has anyone replied to my comment that I sent in through the contact us form on the website....
I'm having the same lack of response. No one responds on live chat nor on the telephone.


Navig8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/24/2018, 03:11 PM   #6
MarineDepot
Sponsor
 
MarineDepot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Posts: 4,977
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navig8tr View Post
I'm having the same lack of response. No one responds on live chat nor on the telephone.
We are very sorry for the long wait times! Thanks to feedback from you guys we were able to diagnose some issues with our new phone system. We are currently working to repair these issues. Without getting too into the weeds, there are times it's putting callers at the end of the phone queue—essentially losing their place in line. Awful, we know! I am told our IT and customer support teams are working on two fixes for this as we speak.

If you would like to send a PM to us here or email me directly at [email protected] I would be happy to have a member of our support team contact you!

Jeff @ Marine Depot


__________________
MarineDepot.com
714-385-0080

[URL='https://www.marinedepot.com/?utm_source=mdrefsitebannerReefCentral&utm_medium=mdba

Last edited by MarineDepot; 04/24/2018 at 03:17 PM.
MarineDepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/24/2018, 03:21 PM   #7
Navig8tr
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineDepot View Post
We are very sorry for the long wait times! Thanks to feedback from you guys we were able to diagnose some issues with our new phone system. We are currently working to repair these issues. Without getting too into the weeds, there are times it's putting callers at the end of the phone queue—essentially losing their place in line. Awful, we know! I am told our IT and customer support teams are working on two fixes for this as we speak.

If you would like to send a PM to us here or email me directly at [email protected] I would be happy to have a member of our support team contact you!

Jeff @ Marine Depot
I eventually got through but it required a 20 minute hold. On the upside, your customer service rep was helpful and informative.


Navig8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/24/2018, 03:25 PM   #8
MarineDepot
Sponsor
 
MarineDepot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Posts: 4,977
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navig8tr View Post
I eventually got through but it required a 20 minute hold. On the upside, your customer service rep was helpful and informative.
I am sorry again! It is a relief you heard a kind voice after the long wait. I encourage you to hang onto my email address. I am happy to be your contact for any and all things MD.

Jeff @ Marine Depot
[email protected]


__________________
MarineDepot.com
714-385-0080

[URL='https://www.marinedepot.com/?utm_source=mdrefsitebannerReefCentral&utm_medium=mdba
MarineDepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:08 PM.


TapaTalk Enabled

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2018 Axivo Inc.
Use of this web site is subject to the terms and conditions described in the user agreement.
Reef CentralTM Reef Central, LLC. Copyright ©1999-2014
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.3.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.