Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Southern California Reefers
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Old 03/28/2008, 12:29 PM   #1
russ49merc
Registered Member

Extreme Aquarium Makeover This Sunday

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

Hey guys and gals on sunday I will be re aquascaping and trying to get more flow in and around my rock work to not have dead spots. I will also be getting rid of some fish in the tank. here are the ones i'm thinking about getting rid of

I have a Morish idol that is about 4 in tall without the huge fins and beautiful colors and healthy as can be i've had him for a year and will eat anything you put in the tank. 70.00

I have a clown tang that is huge and very healthy also 4 to 5 long and have had him for 2 years eats anything. 75.00

I have a "painted wrasse or clown wrasse" that is big and will eat anything had him for 2 years. 45.00

I have a yellow tang that is vibrant and a very healthy fish he is about 3" or 4" and i want 40.00

and i also have 5 blue green chromis that need to go to who ever wants them.

My goal is to get rid of my tangs and go to all anthias so i would really like to trade for anthias if nobody is interested i will be taking them to coral oasis hopefully ben will take them in on trade for some anthias. So this is going down on sun i would like to get rid of them on sunday and not store them.

I ALSO HAVE ALOT OF EXTRA PARTS JUST SITTING AROUND THAT I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO LIST

russ49merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/28/2008, 01:24 PM   #2
russ49merc
Registered Member

Morish idol and clown tang sold pending pick up.

Old 03/28/2008, 03:54 PM   #3
anthias_lover
Registered Member

Quote:
My goal is to get rid of my tangs and go to all anthias...
another anthias lover

anthias_lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/28/2008, 03:59 PM   #4
russ49merc
Registered Member

for sure i want a natural looking reef with algae so tangs won't work