Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Tampa Bay Reef Club
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Old 01/13/2019, 10:44 PM   #1
pimp4cheddar
Registered Member

FS in Orlando,FL: 2 Custom AGE Reef Ready Cylinder Acrylic Aquarium (36x30) & (36x36)

Quite sad...but unfortunately with a newborn - starting two tanks up again is just not possible.

I have two commercial grade / custom made AGE Acrylic Cylinder tanks that were ordered on March 2015...delivered around December 2015.

These tanks were build for my business and I have all paperwork associated with the tanks including the full build-out, build sheets, invoices and also the pricing.

Tank #1:
  • 36x30 AGE Cylinder Tank with a beautiful wood cabinet (base and stand)
  • Custom Made Reef Insert (the goal was to make this FOWLR as it was a business tank)
  • Includes Sump, Live Sand, Pump, Plumbing, LED Lights, Auto Top Off, Sterilizer, Etc (all quality parts such as Syncra, Aqua Ultraviolet, etc)
  • Total Cost Of Tank: $16,031.89 (excluding shipping)
  • Tank has been maintained weekly by a local company (top offs, service, maintenance
  • Sale Price $3,200

Tank #2:
  • 36x36 AGE Cylinder Tank with a skeleton base (2x4 solid wood build as there was a custom corporate wrap around it)
  • Custom Made Reef Insert (the goal was to make this FOWLR as it was a business tank)
  • Includes Sump, Live Sand, Pump, Plumbing, LED Lights, Auto Top Off, Sterilizer, Etc (all quality parts such as Syncra, Aqua Ultraviolet, etc)
  • Total Cost Of Tank: $19,072.89 (excluding shipping)
  • Tank has been maintained weekly by a local company (top offs, service, maintenance
  • Sale Price $2,700

I will not part anything out - please don't bother to ask.

I have a ton of cash in these tanks and with a few changes with my business - these are being sold off, instead of just transferred to my home.

I will post photos of the tanks within the next few days - so please bear with me. I have a loaded week and this was the only chance to post the ad in detail (currently midnight).

If you are truly interested - simply send me a PM with your contact info and I will reach back out.

***I've sold a tremendous amount of here with nothing but positive feedback, over $10k worth of tanks and equipment:

pimp4cheddar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/13/2019, 10:45 PM   #2
pimp4cheddar
Registered Member

I should add - the tanks are in as close to FLAWLESS condition as humanly possible. They have been professionally taken care for the past 2 years and have been emptied for about 5 months as I worked to build them back up in my house.

pimp4cheddar is offline   Reply With Quote