Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Tampa Bay Reef Club
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04/15/2018, 07:21 PM   #1
Mrs Postal
Registered Member

May TBRC Meeting and frag auction - May 12th

It's time for our May meeting and this month we will be having a Frag Auction so if you are broke from Reefapolooza, come visit us because we always have people bringing some great items at affordable prices. At our last auction, we even had TBRC Sponsor A&R Aquariums donate from frags so you never know what you will find.

Our meetings are open to anyone, you do not need to be a current TBRC member to attend so please come and meet folks who are obsessed with the same hobby as you! You must be a 2018 paid TBRC member to sell any items. I will post the frag auction rules below this thread.

Please remember to bring a food item to share. Our host, Aaron Crossley, will be providing Pork BBQ so if we continue that theme, then we'll be great. The TBRC will provide the non alcoholic drinks like soda, juice boxes and water and our host says he has some room for the adult beverages. Please be sure to park on the correct side of the street and don't block folks driveways or fire hydrants! You don't want to miss this meeting is you are looking for things for your tank!

Date: May 12th starting at 6pm
Address: 2176 Rivers Bend Ct, Cleawater 33763

Mrs Postal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/15/2018, 07:23 PM   #2
Mrs Postal
Registered Member

TBRC Frag Auction Rules for 2018

-To sell frags, you must be a current TBRC member. Message me with questions or refer to the How to Join the TBRC thread stickied here one the page. You can join at any meeting before the auction or via PayPal before the meeting.

-Sell Price is split- 75% goes to the seller; 25% is donated to the TBRC.

-Frags must be registered with the TBRC prior to start of the auction. Frag description, seller’s name and any minimum bid amount must be stated on the registration form.
No more than 10 different frags per member, per meeting.

-TBRC assumes no responsibility for the quality of the frags auctioned. The buyer is encouraged to treat all frags prior to introducing them into their tank or using a quarantine method.

-The auctioneer’s word is final on all sales.

Unread 04/20/2018, 08:29 AM   #3
stpauli914
Registered Member

Looking forward to hosting my first meeting! As stated above, please be courteous parking. I live on a culdesac so space is limited on my actual street however there is plenty of street parking on the street that feeds my culdesac. Please don't park on anyones grass (including mine, I have sprinklers). I'll be smoking up a couple big Pork Butts and making my homemade BBQ sauce so bring your appetite! Coolers with Ice will be available for any "Adult Beverages" you would like to bring If anyone has any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

Hope to see you all on May 12th!!

Aaron

Current Tank Info: 240 Gallon Mixed Reef Miracles Custom 72x30x25 Starfire, COR20 RD3 80W, BK Alpha 200, MP40QD's, Radion G4 Pros * 80 Gallon Deep Blue Rimless SPS Dominant 48x24x16 Starfire, RD5 ECO, BK Mini 160, MP40QD's, Radion Gen4 Pros* Apex Controlled
stpauli914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/23/2018, 05:35 PM   #4
dvddelay43
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpauli914 View Post
Looking forward to hosting my first meeting! As stated above, please be courteous parking. I live on a culdesac so space is limited on my actual street however there is plenty of street parking on the street that feeds my culdesac. Please don't park on anyones grass (including mine, I have sprinklers). I'll be smoking up a couple big Pork Butts and making my homemade BBQ sauce so bring your appetite! Coolers with Ice will be available for any "Adult Beverages" you would like to bring If anyone has any questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

Hope to see you all on May 12th!!

Aaron
Yes this is good information on this website I like to come to your place on May the 12th I have been in saltwater over 10 years but not into frags only a fish like to get more information when I come to the meeting there David.dade city Florida

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

dvddelay43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/04/2018, 09:44 AM   #5
Safir
Registered Member

One week from tomorrow!
I've got a couple frags set aside for the auction. Utter chaos, no-name valida, maybe a rainbow phoenix.
The wife is bugging me to clear off the frag rack!

Safir is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/12/2018, 09:34 AM   #6
Mrs Postal
Registered Member

A&R is donating frags to the auction as well so we are going to have some really nice items for everyone to bid on. And Aaron has been cooking pork butts since yesterday. Pics on the FB page.