Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08/11/2016, 12:14 PM   #1
SaltLife19
Registered Member

Vertex Cerebra

Hi AquaCave,

I recently ordered a Vertex Cerebra from you all and very excited to take delivery. I received notice that I probably won't take delivery until the end of August. The anticipation is going to be brutal Could you please keep me and whoever else who may have ordered one from you guys the status of when you expect to take delivery of all your units to ship out to all of us in this thread.

Thanks,

SaltLife19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/11/2016, 02:11 PM   #2
AquaCave
RC Sponsor

Hi,
No problem, we will keep this post up to date with any updates we get from Vertex. Right now we are looking at end of August for next batch delivery.

Albert

Unread 08/12/2016, 10:59 AM   #3
DeepSeaBeauti
Will Fielitz

I ordered mine as well. Ive never been more excited to get reef stuff.

Will

Current Tank Info: 300G DD reef tank, 100g sump 40g breeder set up as a refugium, C-skim skimmer, , 2 165w LED and t5 setup, BRS reactor for carbon and GFO. Fish: lawnmower blenny, 12clowns, Watchmen golby, FoxFace, Yellow angle, 6line wrase.
DeepSeaBeauti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/19/2016, 08:48 AM   #4
DeepSeaBeauti
Will Fielitz

Any updates on shipping these out. Its driving me nuts.

Will

Current Tank Info: 300G DD reef tank, 100g sump 40g breeder set up as a refugium, C-skim skimmer, , 2 165w LED and t5 setup, BRS reactor for carbon and GFO. Fish: lawnmower blenny, 12clowns, Watchmen golby, FoxFace, Yellow angle, 6line wrase.
Unread 08/21/2016, 09:13 AM   #5
SaltLife19
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSeaBeauti View Post
Any updates on shipping these out. Its driving me nuts.

Will
Man, I got my hands on my buddies yesterday. His came in from another company early last week, whom gave him a free probe holder gift (holds 3). Doesnt make since for it not to come with one anyways... The Vertex is made very well and appears to be very durable. It is Awesome man! I didn't turn it on or anything, was checking it for him as he is out of town. Wouldn't want to take that away from him, but I wanted to I am itching to have mine come in.

Unread 08/22/2016, 06:38 AM   #6
DeepSeaBeauti
Will Fielitz

Thats awesome. I feel like we should have it anyday now........ I hope it comes before the holiday weekend.

Will

Unread 08/25/2016, 09:52 AM   #7
SaltLife19
Registered Member

Hello AquaCave,

We are at the end of August and was just curious if you all have heard when you will be taking delivery of your next batch of Vertex Cerebra's?

Thanks and I'm trying to be patient

Unread 09/28/2016, 09:20 AM   #8
DeepSeaBeauti
Will Fielitz

Hello AquaCave,
Have you heard anything from the vender yet about an estimated ship date yet?

Unread 10/07/2016, 05:00 PM   #9
hani
Registered Member

How is the cerebra working ? Any reviews

hani is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/10/2016, 11:37 AM   #10
Will F
Registered Member

I still have not recived mine. Were hoping by the end of the month I think.

Will

Current Tank Info: 300G DD reef tank, 55g sump 30g refugium C-skim skimmer, 2 175w MH, 2 125w LED, BRS reactor for carbon and GFO. Fish: scooter blenny, 2clowns, Watchmen golby and pistol shrimp, cardinal fish, emerald crab
Will F is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/12/2016, 03:40 PM   #11
SaltLife19
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hani View Post
How is the cerebra working ? Any reviews
It's a beta controller and is still going through testing by the community whom purchased one. I have mine setup and appears to work just fine. Plan to add a powerbar and doser this week to it. Currently it just runs my heater, fuge light, return pump and skimmer. Everything will be hooked to it this weekend.

Unread 11/03/2016, 01:38 PM   #12
Will F
Registered Member

Its now 11/3/16 is there any update to the shipping date on these units?

Will

Current Tank Info: 300G DD reef tank, 55g sump 30g refugium C-skim skimmer, 2 175w MH, 2 125w LED, BRS reactor for carbon and GFO. Fish: scooter blenny, 2clowns, Watchmen golby and pistol shrimp, cardinal fish, emerald crab
Unread 11/16/2016, 11:06 PM   #13
rushbattle
Registered Member

I ordered one from these guys 3 months ago. Still no word.

rushbattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/17/2016, 11:56 AM   #14
Will F
Registered Member

Yeah I know its really not hung up on there end, at least I belive so, but been hoping for something from AquaCave

Will