Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Coral Forums > SPS Keepers
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05/01/2011, 08:21 PM   #1
glennr1978
Registered Member

anyone using KZ ZEOfood 7?

I'm currently using brightwells coral amino and I'm just about out of it. I really don't having a problem with coral amino, but out of curiousity I'm tempted to try ZEOfood 7. There aren't many reviews for it on marinedepot so I thought I'd try here. Are any of you guys using it, and if so how do you like it? Thanks!

Unread 05/02/2011, 07:48 AM   #2
jnc914
Registered Member

I use both and alternate between the two with no issues. In fact, I would not be surprised to find that they are the same mixture. They smell exactly alike, although the AA have a yellow coloration and the coral food is clear. You should have no problems.

13 years strictly salty

Current Tank Info: 180 gallon FOWLR Angel dedicated tank
jnc914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/02/2011, 03:12 PM   #3
Toadally
Registered Member

I have used the Food7 before with no issues. I now use CV inclusively with good results. The only thing I don't like about there products is that they don't tell you the ingredients.

"Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here,
and drink whatever comes out?"

Reef Aquarium Society of Charlotte (RASOC) Treasurer

Current Tank Info: 57gal. Illuminata, Bubble Magus Skimmer, Tek Elite 6x39w, 40gal. Breeder, 2x A150w Kessil LED
Toadally is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/05/2011, 09:41 AM   #4
dkerns06
Registered Member

I just started using zeofood 7 recently and it seems that my blue and purple acro has gotten more purple further down the tips and the blue has moved further into the body. Its looking better than it ever has. I also dose Pohl's Coral Vitalizer, Sponge Power, Jod Complex, Seachem Reef Plus(GARF swears by it), and Kent Essential Elements. I first started with the CV and it worked wonders so Iv'e slowly been adding more of their products over time. Thing were looking great even before I started with the Food 7 but not my corals are looking even brights and gaining coloration that they didnt have before. I soon plan to add Pohl's Extra to my dosing regement, based on what it says on the label and my previous experience with the Zeo products I expect good results.

dkerns06 is offline   Reply With Quote