Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12/01/2017, 03:15 PM   #1
ojonas81
Registered Member

ReefLink, Vortechs and standing wave calibration

Hi,

I got my ReefLink setup and successfully connected but by Radions and MP40s to it. Have made schedules for both and so far I am very happy. I did notice thought that when I run the Nutrient Transport mode it goes through all different timing settings for the short wave pulse. I had them auto-tuned before I connected them to ReefLink but since I had to do a factory reset in order to make them to communicate with the ReefLink that auto-tune data seems to be lost. How do I resolve this issue? I want Nutrient Transport mode to use a specific timing that works for my tank when it comes to generating a standing wave so I can fully utilize the main feature of this mode but at the same time have them connected to ReefLink? Am I missing something here?

Thanks!

ojonas81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/02/2017, 07:46 PM   #2
intenseimage
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojonas81 View Post
Hi,

I got my ReefLink setup and successfully connected but by Radions and MP40s to it. Have made schedules for both and so far I am very happy. I did notice thought that when I run the Nutrient Transport mode it goes through all different timing settings for the short wave pulse. I had them auto-tuned before I connected them to ReefLink but since I had to do a factory reset in order to make them to communicate with the ReefLink that auto-tune data seems to be lost. How do I resolve this issue? I want Nutrient Transport mode to use a specific timing that works for my tank when it comes to generating a standing wave so I can fully utilize the main feature of this mode but at the same time have them connected to ReefLink? Am I missing something here?

Thanks!
Go back to pulse mode and re-save a wave

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

intenseimage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/03/2017, 11:15 AM   #3
ojonas81
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by intenseimage View Post
Go back to pulse mode and re-save a wave

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I need to do another factory reset first? Now they are controlled by ReefLink and I can't change anything on the controllers themselves. Are there any instructions or documentation for this somewhere? Neither ReefLink or Vortech manuals talked about this.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Unread 12/07/2017, 08:19 AM   #4
ojonas81
Registered Member

No one knows? Documentation from EcoTech is very limited in this regards.

Thanks!

Unread 12/08/2017, 07:55 AM   #5
intenseimage
Registered Member

Even though I am connected to ReefLink, I still have the ability to use the controller to change settings should I want to. You could probably use ESL to switch to the wave mode and set it that way too.

intenseimage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12/15/2017, 04:16 PM   #6
ojonas81
Registered Member

Yes, but that only goes for one pump. The slave will either be in full force on or turned off. I would like to auto-tune a wave that works with both pumps at the same time so it can be saved for Nutrient Transport mode. Only way I have found to do that today is to have the pumps talk to each other as master/slave and do the auto-tune that way. Only problem that I then need to reset them before I can reattach them to ReefLink and ESL. That would also delete the wave information stored.