Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01/22/2019, 06:30 PM   #3251
Krazie4Acans
Registered Member

There are fittings that either thread in or glue to the lid. So a drilled hole that's threaded or a hole that is glued over the top of will get it done.

Krazie4Acans is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/22/2019, 07:21 PM   #3252
dodgerblew
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie4Acans View Post
You could also drill a hole in your reactor lid and pot a new probe holder there so it's directly in the reactor body instead of in the plumbing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReefTron5000 View Post
Not sure how I'd install it without leaking?
On the MiniCal, I don't think there's enough surface area to drill and install a port on either chamber. I could be wrong but I don't think so

Obladi Oblada, life goes on Brah!

Current Tank Info: Tankless in TX and watching from the sidelines
dodgerblew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/23/2019, 12:15 AM   #3253
tkeracer619
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglurr54 View Post
I have a masterflex 7520-00 with a 7518-00 head. It makes a squeaking noise when its running. It sounds like it needs lubrication somewhere. Are there bearings that can be serviced? Any other points that can be lubricated (Like the rollers)? Its not a problem as it is in my basement but a squeaky bearing is a failing bearing….
It's probably the motor brushes and not a bearing. Those old units are prone to squeaks but will function for many years to come.

tkeracer619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/27/2019, 02:23 PM   #3254
ReefTron5000
Registered Member

So after much tinkering my minical is online and working. Many thanks to slief for answering a seemingly endless stream of questions.

Now that its been up for a few days I've noticed some things and have some questions:

1) Here is my pH chart. I'm running the pump at 30 ml and the tank is at 4 psi. CarbonDoser was set to 5 seconds per bubble. Generally the pH is around 6.75 but it bounces up and down like that all day. Is this okay? What could be causing this? What kind of range is okay?

2) The reactor itself occasionally gets a woosh of air bubbles. I have no idea where its drawing air from. All connections seem solid and there are no leaks. The chamber itself seems pretty clear. If I can't nail down the cause of this occasional air intake, is it a huge deal?

3) The pressure gauge on top is doing something and I'm wondering if its normal. No matter what I set the CarbonDoser to, on every click, it slightly builds the pressure up and the needle moves then when the light goes off the needle pulls back again. I made a quick video to show what I'm talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWkOqSwp5KY

ReefTron5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/27/2019, 03:03 PM   #3255
slief
RC Sponsor

Quote:
So after much tinkering my minical is online and working. Many thanks to slief for answering a seemingly endless stream of questions.

Now that its been up for a few days I've noticed some things and have some questions:

1) Here is my pH chart. I'm running the pump at 30 ml and the tank is at 4 psi. CarbonDoser was set to 5 seconds per bubble. Generally the pH is around 6.75 but it bounces up and down like that all day. Is this okay? What could be causing this? What kind of range is okay?

2) The reactor itself occasionally gets a woosh of air bubbles. I have no idea where its drawing air from. All connections seem solid and there are no leaks. The chamber itself seems pretty clear. If I can't nail down the cause of this occasional air intake, is it a huge deal?

3) The pressure gauge on top is doing something and I'm wondering if its normal. No matter what I set the CarbonDoser to, on every click, it slightly builds the pressure up and the needle moves then when the light goes off the needle pulls back again. I made a quick video to show what I'm talking about:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWkOqSwp5KY
Looks fine to me. The pH going up and down like that is likely the result of the probe placement unless your Apex controller is shutting the Co2 off and on. As for the Co2 regultor output pressure, that is not completely out of the norm but I also didn’t see what the tank pressure is reading. And are you sure your check valves are working fine? Either way, nothing to worry about. When the bubble is released, pressure is relieved between gauge and tank so it could drop like that briefly and rise back up but I would use some soapy water to make sure there isn’t a slow leak between the regultor and tank just to be sure. I will go out to my shed a bit later to see if my needle moves between bubbles.

One thing I want to mention. If you are measuring the pH in cup that the effluent is dumping into, the reactor pH is likely much lower than that 6.75 pH so you could end up turning your media to mush. How much lower I have no idea but the effluent is exposed to air and the 2nd reactor increases the pH as well. The dripping from the effluent if you have your probe in a cup or container could also be causing the pH readings to go up and down like that.

Current Tank Info: 480G display mixed reef, 90G sump, 90G refugium, 60G display refugium. Check out my build thread: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1783476

Last edited by slief; 01/27/2019 at 03:08 PM.
slief is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/27/2019, 03:30 PM   #3256
swk
Registered Member

I’m pretty sure running the 7523-60 in RPM mode will allow slower flow than 30ml a minute

Current Tank Info: 75 gal SPS dominant reef. Geo calcium reactor with masterflex pump, Deltec 1455 skimmer, 2 mp40QD, mp10wes, lit by a 6x54 dimable ATI sunpower and controlled by Reef Angel
swk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/27/2019, 10:37 PM   #3257
ReefTron5000
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slief View Post
Looks fine to me. The pH going up and down like that is likely the result of the probe placement unless your Apex controller is shutting the Co2 off and on. As for the Co2 regultor output pressure, that is not completely out of the norm but I also didn’t see what the tank pressure is reading. And are you sure your check valves are working fine? Either way, nothing to worry about. When the bubble is released, pressure is relieved between gauge and tank so it could drop like that briefly and rise back up but I would use some soapy water to make sure there isn’t a slow leak between the regultor and tank just to be sure. I will go out to my shed a bit later to see if my needle moves between bubbles.

One thing I want to mention. If you are measuring the pH in cup that the effluent is dumping into, the reactor pH is likely much lower than that 6.75 pH so you could end up turning your media to mush. How much lower I have no idea but the effluent is exposed to air and the 2nd reactor increases the pH as well. The dripping from the effluent if you have your probe in a cup or container could also be causing the pH readings to go up and down like that.
The Apex is not controlling the CarbonDoser. The gauge on the left reads about 755 psi.

I will try checking regulator connection with soapy water.

Yeah the best reading I'm going to get is off the effluent feed. When I had the probe plumbed into the reactor I was getting weird inconsistent readings and I think it was because of what the other guy mentioned, CO2 bubbles getting stuck up in there. There is not really another good spot to put the probe on the minical.

Overall it sounds like I don't need to worry about it that much. I've been testing alk/cal daily and I did need to adjust the pH a bit as alk rose from 9.6 to 10.1 over about 2 days. I increased the dial from 5 seconds a bubble to 7 and I'll test again tomorrow.

Unread 01/27/2019, 10:52 PM   #3258
slief
RC Sponsor

Quote:
The Apex is not controlling the CarbonDoser. The gauge on the left reads about 755 psi.

Yeah the best reading I'm going to get is off the effluent feed. When I had the probe plumbed into the reactor I was getting weird inconsistent readings and I think it was because of what the other guy mentioned, CO2 bubbles getting stuck up in there. There is not really another good spot to put the probe on the minical.

Overall it sounds like I don't need to worry about it that much. I've been testing alk/cal daily and I did need to adjust the pH a bit as alk rose from 9.6 to 10.1 over about 2 days. I increased the dial from 5 seconds a bubble to 7 and I'll test again tomorrow.
If the probe is pushed far enough into the path of water flow without being bottomed out into the end of the PVC pipe, the flow of water from the recirc pump should prevent any bubbles from being trapped in the probe tip. And the probe tip should have slots in it so you should aling those slots parallel to the flow in that pipe to insure the water flows through the probe tip. That recirc pump pushes lots of flow through there. If it were me, I would try to get the probe working where you originally had it. Even if that means finding a different probe port as I recall you saying there was something block the end of the probe with your existing probe port. Having your probe in the main reactor is your best means of tuning the reactor. Even if that means you drill a hole in the side of the reactor up above the media and installing the probe port there. It’s going to be MUCH more accurate than measuring the effluent pH. Especially with a 2nd reactor inline for buffering as the effluent will always have a high pH than the reactor. Especially since the effluent is exposed to air which will raise the pH even further.

Current Tank Info: 480G display mixed reef, 90G sump, 90G refugium, 60G display refugium. Check out my build thread: http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1783476
Unread 01/27/2019, 10:59 PM   #3259
ReefTron5000
Registered Member

Quote:
If the probe is pushed far enough into the path of water flow without being bottomed out into the end of the PVC pipe, the flow of water from the recirc pump should prevent any bubbles from being trapped in the probe tip. And the probe tip should have slots in it so you should aling those slots parallel to the flow in that pipe to insure the water flows through the probe tip. That recirc pump pushes lots of flow through there. If it were me, I would try to get the probe working where you originally had it. Even if that means finding a different probe port as I recall you saying there was something block the end of the probe with your existing probe port. Having your probe in the main reactor is your best means of tuning the reactor. Even if that means you drill a hole in the side of the reactor up above the media and installing the probe port there. It’s going to be MUCH more accurate than measuring the effluent pH. Especially with a 2nd reactor inline for buffering as the effluent will always have a high pH than the reactor. Especially since the effluent is exposed to air which will raise the pH even further.

The way the probe compression fitting works is there is this "pin" looking thing that is just about the diameter of a probe. You screw the bottom part of the fitting into a female 1/2, then the pin drops down, then the top part of the probe holder screws the probe down. Water flow is supposed to flow up around the pin and into the path of the probe. I would just get inconsistent readings from it. The time I shook the reactor to free some air bubbles I noticed the reading from the probe jumped an insane amount.

Man not sure how I'd properly seal the probe if I drilled a hole in the reactor body itself. The probe holder attaches to a 1/2 female NPT threaded. The vertical pipe would have been a decent spot but it has this whole up down slide mechanism I don't want to mess with.

I will stare at the thing some more until I get an idea lol.

Unread 01/27/2019, 11:02 PM   #3260
slief
RC Sponsor

Quote:

Here is an older Knop reactor with the pH probe port in the side of the reactor body. It’s a different probe holder but the point is that its easy enough to do with the correct drill and some weldon glue gap filling glue that works with both ABS and acrylic. Or if you can tap the acrylic and thread it in with some pipe dope or teflon tape.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 46596326-FDAB-4D34-BD10-7B528F431E6A.jpg (31.5 KB, 27 views)

Unread 01/27/2019, 11:09 PM   #3261
slief
RC Sponsor

Quote:
The way the probe compression fitting works is there is this "pin" looking thing that is just about the diameter of a probe. You screw the bottom part of the fitting into a female 1/2, then the pin drops down, then the top part of the probe holder screws the probe down. Water flow is supposed to flow up around the pin and into the path of the probe. I would just get inconsistent readings from it. The time I shook the reactor to free some air bubbles I noticed the reading from the probe jumped an insane amount.

Man not sure how I'd properly seal the probe if I drilled a hole in the reactor body itself. The probe holder attaches to a 1/2 female NPT threaded. The vertical pipe would have been a decent spot but it has this whole up down slide mechanism I don't want to mess with.

I will stare at the thing some more until I get an idea lol.

Not sure what the deal is with your pH probe port but none of the ones that I have used had anything blocking the tip. Maybe this would be a better choice.
https://www.avastmarine.com/products/probe-holder

That or cut the thing off that’s blocking the tip. The rubber compression seal at the top of the probe port is all that is needed to seal the probe in place and there is nothing that should block the tip.

Unread 01/27/2019, 11:27 PM   #3262
ReefTron5000
Registered Member

Quote:
Not sure what the deal is with your pH probe port but none of the ones that I have used had anything blocking the tip. Maybe this would be a better choice.
https://www.avastmarine.com/products/probe-holder

That or cut the thing off that’s blocking the tip. The rubber compression seal at the top of the probe port is all that is needed to seal the probe in place and there is nothing that should block the tip.
Okay I'm going to go play with it here in a bit. Maybe I am a total moron and what I think is that pin maybe a temp probe shaped thing that you plug in there when a probe is not being used.

I remember trying it without that piece and water came up around the probe. Gonna play with it before I order that Avast one. Thanks for that find.

Unread 01/27/2019, 11:36 PM   #3263
slief
RC Sponsor

Quote:
Okay I'm going to go play with it here in a bit. Maybe I am a total moron and what I think is that pin maybe a temp probe shaped thing that you plug in there when a probe is not being used.

I remember trying it without that piece and water came up around the probe. Gonna play with it before I order that Avast one. Thanks for that find.
I just grabbed a probe port that I had in my spare parts drawer and an old probe to show you how it should look. There is nothing to block the probe tip in any probe ports I’ve used or seen. As you can see from the last picture, the probe tip is unobstructed. I can push the probe as far through the probe holder as needed.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg E895BD09-1916-4EF5-8546-D12A66475326.jpg (45.1 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 1C9063C4-08AE-4DA5-AC1D-283FA4909BE7.jpg (32.8 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 5D71B156-FF90-4840-B223-866EF89D8CFA.jpg (43.5 KB, 20 views)

Unread 01/27/2019, 11:50 PM   #3264
tkeracer619
Registered Member

Yeah, I've never seen a probe holder with anything blocking it. I've always just measured ph in a cup of effluent after the reactor. No biggy. Honestly, I haven't used a probe in at least 5 or 6 years... I'll start using one on my new reactor for the 600gal but that's only because I'm not familiar with it.

Unread 01/28/2019, 04:20 PM   #3265
hkgar
Registered Member

I use a probe, but not to control the regulator. I use it only as a fail safe if, for some strange reason, PH of the effluent would drop to 6.3

180 gallon, 40 gallon sump, 3 250 W MH + 4 80W ATI T5's, MTC MVX 36 Skimmer, Apex controller Aquamaxx T-3 CaRx

Current Tank Info: A 2 Barred Rabbitfish, Red Head Salon, Yellow/Purple, McMaster Fairy, Possum, 2 Leopard Wrasses, Kole, & Atlantic Blue Tangs, 2 Percula Clown, 3 PJ and 1 Banggai Cardinalfish , Swallowtail, Bellus and Coral Beauty Angels
hkgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02/08/2019, 09:51 PM   #3266
djscrubba
Registered Member

A Rookie needs help with a MasterFlex setup please

I most recently purchased a Masterflex pump, but I do not have any idea how to set-up the pump. Specifically, I would like to know how I connect the tubing to my Reef Dynamics Calcium Reactor. Based upon what I’ve read, I want to have the pump pull from and not push to the reactor. I also have the reactor controlled by a Milwaukee Controller, but I’ve read that too should be disconnected in this new set-up. Please help me set this up properly. Thanks.

Here are pictures of my pump and calcium reactor.

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 89E0A9C7-8A90-4A72-B261-80805344932C.jpeg (38.9 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpeg 2EB03C85-1460-40CD-95A3-9E5B5303444D.jpeg (36.5 KB, 40 views)
djscrubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02/09/2019, 02:02 PM   #3267
hkgar
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by djscrubba View Post
I most recently purchased a Masterflex pump, but I do not have any idea how to set-up the pump. Specifically, I would like to know how I connect the tubing to my Reef Dynamics Calcium Reactor. Based upon what I’ve read, I want to have the pump pull from and not push to the reactor. I also have the reactor controlled by a Milwaukee Controller, but I’ve read that too should be disconnected in this new set-up. Please help me set this up properly. Thanks.

Here are pictures of my pump and calcium reactor.
Check the first 3 posts to this thread

180 gallon, 40 gallon sump, 3 250 W MH + 4 80W ATI T5's, MTC MVX 36 Skimmer, Apex controller Aquamaxx T-3 CaRx

Current Tank Info: A 2 Barred Rabbitfish, Red Head Salon, Yellow/Purple, McMaster Fairy, Possum, 2 Leopard Wrasses, Kole, & Atlantic Blue Tangs, 2 Percula Clown, 3 PJ and 1 Banggai Cardinalfish , Swallowtail, Bellus and Coral Beauty Angels
hkgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02/28/2019, 06:57 PM   #3268
yellojello
Registered Member

LS 17 Tubing Flow Chart

Not sure if this was made before, but I wanted to print out a LS 17 tubing RPM to flow conversion chart to put next to the Masterflex. I attached the spreadsheet to share.

Attached Files
File Type: xlsx LS 17 Tubing Flow Chart.xlsx (21.2 KB, 14 views)
yellojello is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/01/2019, 03:04 PM   #3269
yellojello
Registered Member

I'm using the 7557 6-600 RPM Brushed Masterflex with the Pharmed LS/17 tubing. Typically, what would be the max rpm comfort level of running it concerning the motor/head life and tubing wear?

I started at 10 rpm (28mL/min) at 6.6 PH a year ago and now up to 36 rpm (102 mL/min) at 6.5 PH now. But my Alk is still dropping slowly.

I don't want to go below 6.5 PH, so the only option is to increase RPM or get a bigger reactor. I know 36 RPM is running at only 6% of the 600 RPM motor, so I assume I can go much faster with no issues.

Unread 03/01/2019, 04:04 PM   #3270
slief
RC Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellojello View Post
I'm using the 7557 6-600 RPM Brushed Masterflex with the Pharmed LS/17 tubing. Typically, what would be the max rpm comfort level of running it concerning the motor/head life and tubing wear?

I started at 10 rpm (28mL/min) at 6.6 PH a year ago and now up to 36 rpm (102 mL/min) at 6.5 PH now. But my Alk is still dropping slowly.

I don't want to go below 6.5 PH, so the only option is to increase RPM or get a bigger reactor. I know 36 RPM is running at only 6% of the 600 RPM motor, so I assume I can go much faster with no issues.
Sounds like you need a bigger reactor. Have you calibrated your pH probe recently? What reactor do you have and what do you have in your display that’s consuminig so much alk? What alk level are you targeting?

I run a Geo 818. My system is about 700 gallons and my main display is 500 gallons. My tank is overflowing with corals of all types including SPS, LPS and soft coral that are litereally growing out of the water. . I have coraline algae covering every bit of rock, my bare bottom and even onto my viewing panes. I run a 65ml/min on my masterflex which is right around 25 RPM. I target around 8 DKH.

As you noted, the 600 RPM pumps are gear driven at a 6:1 ratio so the motor is actually only turning at 4.1 RPM in my case. In any event, running at a higher RPM shouldn’t be a problem in your case but I would certainly look at a larger reactor since it already sounds like your reactor is having a tough time keeping up with your current alk demands.

Unread 03/01/2019, 05:30 PM   #3271
yellojello
Registered Member

Quote:
Sounds like you need a bigger reactor. Have you calibrated your pH probe recently? What reactor do you have and what do you have in your display that’s consuminig so much alk? What alk level are you targeting?
I calibrated in December. My display is a 120g in line with a 60g frag tank and 50g sump,primarily SPS frags with some larger colonies. I'm running the Reef Octopus CR-120D Dual rated at 225g light - 150g heavy. I target 8 dkh.
@sleif what ph is your reactor at?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2929 (Small).jpg (50.7 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpeg IMG_2931 (Small).jpeg (72.1 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2689 (Small).jpg (53.4 KB, 50 views)

Last edited by yellojello; 03/01/2019 at 05:51 PM.
Unread 03/02/2019, 10:01 AM   #3272
slief
RC Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellojello View Post
I calibrated in December. My display is a 120g in line with a 60g frag tank and 50g sump,primarily SPS frags with some larger colonies. I'm running the Reef Octopus CR-120D Dual rated at 225g light - 150g heavy. I target 8 dkh.
@sleif what ph is your reactor at?
I run reborn media and it runs at about 6.65 pH.

Unread 03/03/2019, 03:41 PM   #3273
herring_fish
Crazy Designer

Originally Posted by tkeracer619
….The focus of this thread is to discuss the system, its benefits, and to assist in hardware selection with each individuals specific setup in mind…..

I haven’t been reading along for the last 4 years (long story) but now I’m back on track again, at lease for a little while. Anyway, back then I purchased almost everything that I need to get the project finished and I now have some time to work on the CalRx.

I bought a 6” cast acrylic tube so I just cut it in half. I know that it is overkill but why throw the rest away? The system will be in the garage so height is not an issue. Then I got part of an extruded tube (not as pretty) so I will use it for a magnetic stirring kalk reactor. I got the flanges, tops and bottoms laser cut and glue them all up. Now it’s time to start plumbing.

After deciding on and up flow design, I want to concentrate on the water and gas plumbing at the top of the main vessel. I have surveyed a myriad of designs and need everyone’s input.

I have seen several plumping setups like piping that is connected to the top or side entry with an up facing elbow to suck water from just under the lid.

It seems that if the effect is absolutely the same, then side mounting would be easier to use in the long run but it may not be the same or easier. Does anyone have any experience in this area?

As you know, CO2 often collects at the top of the reactor. There are lots of reasons for larger amounts of gas collecting there like leaks, not having enough media or it being to course…You get the idea. Let’s set that aside for this discussion. My question is, how to handle it, if and when it happens?

Then there are various dome designs to collect the gas for easy removal via a ¼” line. I have access to equipment that can create a dome or cone shape but is it worth it? Some users have simply added a ¼” John Guest fitting to draw off the CO2 from under a flat top. I guess the idea is that eventually the gas will find the hold and be removed.

Still other designers just don’t think that concentrating or pooling gas is an issue that is worth bothering with and simply rely on the idea that it will find its way into the main ½” return pipe. It seems that all these ideas work and work well. I would like to know what would work best for my situation.

From Post #434 and #2652 as well as other places on the net

Finally, if I DO decide to collect CO2 and return it, where should that incursion place be?

So:
1. Do I attach the main return line to the top or go in the side with an elbow?
2. Should there be some sort of ¼” return line for CO2?
3. Should there be some type of dome to concentrate the collection of CO2?
4. If CO2 is to be collected, where should it be reintroduced into the system?
5. Are there any other ideas of improvement that you can think of for this project?

Current Tank Info: In Garage: 130G Refugium, 30G sump for remote ATO, 55G RO/DI Reservoir, additional EB8. Finishing: Custom Nelson style KalkRx, Custom Cole Palmer style CalRx with PT CO2 Carbon Reactor Controller, 2 Axis Robot Feeder for Garage Plankton Farm.

Last edited by herring_fish; 03/03/2019 at 04:15 PM.
herring_fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/05/2019, 01:42 AM   #3274
tkeracer619
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by herring_fish View Post
1. Do I attach the main return line to the top or go in the side with an elbow?
2. Should there be some sort of ¼” return line for CO2?
3. Should there be some type of dome to concentrate the collection of CO2?
4. If CO2 is to be collected, where should it be reintroduced into the system?
5. Are there any other ideas of improvement that you can think of for this project?
Awesome!

1. The re-circulation plumbing doesn't really matter, either works just fine. It is just moving water through the media. Do what is easiest on you. You don't really need even put an upturned elbow as you will want some room in the top of the reactor of just empty space to keep media from getting sucked in.
2. Just pull effluent from the lid, this will remove excess gas and purge it from the reactor.
3. Nah, there is no reason to collect and recirculate co2. Don't waste the time or money.
4. It shouldn't be. If it doesn't dissolve on the first pass it probably won't. Waste of time.
5. Just make sure the media stands inside are removable for easy cleaning. Otherwise this looks great! I'll be building my new calcium reactor out of an 8" diameter clear PVC tube. I like your style . Also, welcome back!

Unread 03/05/2019, 10:52 AM   #3275
herring_fish
Crazy Designer

I guess that I am overthinking things …as usual! You have put my mind at ease.

Thanks a lot!

Now it’s time to start poking holes in things so if I screw up, I have to live with it. Drawing pictures is less stressful but you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet.

Current Tank Info: In Garage: 130G Refugium, 30G sump for remote ATO, 55G RO/DI Reservoir, additional EB8. Finishing: Custom Nelson style KalkRx, Custom Cole Palmer style CalRx with PT CO2 Carbon Reactor Controller, 2 Axis Robot Feeder for Garage Plankton Farm.
herring_fish is offline   Reply With Quote