Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Blue Zoo Aquatics
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05/09/2012, 08:20 AM   #1
tommyz44
Registered Member

Thumbs up First purchace

just recived my package. I was very suprised on the amount i got. i recieved a few more peices than i thought! Also the acclimation pack was a cool added bonus! They add in acclimation tube (i can re use this now in the future) stress guard (done with a pippet which can be re-used to spot feed) and a food mix which i did not yet try.
The only "negative" i would be able to find is the color of the mushroom pack was a bit dull...but for the amount of shooms that i actually recieved and the price i paid well i really cannot call it a negitive

Shipping price: FREE!!!!(over 140$ most are over 250$ for free shipp if they even offer free ship at all i would have paid almost 50 bucks for shipping for this order with another site i looked at)
Shipping time: overnight.
Shipping quality: styrofoam box to keep insulated and was able to use as sterile acclimation bucket.
Coral size and quality: 5/5
Fish:5/5 great color just hidding which is to be expected with the Royal Gamma
Invert: can i give a 6/5?! Hawaiin feather duster came right out was almost 4 inch in diam and really added alot to the tank.

tommyz44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/10/2012, 04:29 AM   #2
devildog999
That Guy

I love them, never had any issues with them and have only lost 1 fish which they had no problem refunding.

devildog999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/10/2012, 11:48 AM   #3
tommyz44
Registered Member

thats great to hear! Im very impressed and will use them for sure again! To follow up now that its been a few days, My royal gamma is no longer hiding already out and swimming still hides when i move to fast. She is also very social with my clownfish and gets along great.

tommyz44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/10/2012, 09:18 PM   #4
devildog999
That Guy

Glad to hear it. I was nervous with them at first because I have had bad experiences in the past with other online shippers but never with them and I have spent my fair share with them.

devildog999 is offline   Reply With Quote