Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Neptune Systems
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10/21/2015, 08:11 PM   #1
nonstopfishies
Registered Member

Aquacontroller Not Responding/No Power

A little back story... I recently moved and haven't had the Apex hooked up to the internet or been using it much for a couple months. Most outlets were set to on. The other day, some outlets on my eb8's were not operating as programmed and then everything started blinking yellow(eb8's and aqua controller). The display became unresponsive so I could not go in an reset the Apex. Instead I unplugged the Aquacontroller from the usb and unplugged the power supply. Upon plugging the usb back into the aqua controller it didn't turn back on. No lights, nothing.

Since then I have left it unplugged for 24 hours and then tried plugging it back in. I also tried to update the firmware and see if the boot uploader would force it's way in. Nothing. It seems completely dead.

Is there anything I can try to get it to turn on/work? Or is it done for and I am likely going to have to buy a new one?

Unread 10/22/2015, 12:14 AM   #2
scottwhitson
Registered Member

I would open a support ticket with Neptune they usually respond within 12 hours.

scottwhitson is offline   Reply With Quote