Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Marine Fish Forums > Anemones & Clownfish
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01/30/2018, 11:44 AM   #1
BClute
Registered Member

New H.Mag

Just got my new H.Mag. He actually looks really good! He still even a little sticky. I drip acclimated him for about an hour and then put him in the QT tank. Right now I have the pumps off bc I am trying to get him to stick to the little plate I have in there and I am running out right now to get a small HOB filter as there is some sediment floating in the water and it's not as clear as I'd like. I have a couple questions though. One,
I noticed a couple air bubbles in the nem. There was a large one that I was able to gently massage out and there are a few small ones that I can see in the foot of the nem. Has anyone ever ran into this before, and if so what did you do.

Also, do you all run a small Power head in the tank or just an air stone? I have a really small wave maker like PH but at this point it just seems too strong. I'm gong to just try using and air stone for the first day in till the nem attaches. Also should I have a mini basket on hand to keep the nem in, in case he doesn't attach?

Also right now I have only 9watts of PC Light over head and don't plan on turning the LEDs on over head in till tomorrow. Does that sound okay or should I go ahead and turn the LEDs on?

TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BClute is offline   Reply With Quote