?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Wills612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/10/2018, 02:37 PM   #2
Dmorty217
Saltwater Addict

Hi Fin snapper
I have one they are very mellow and beautiful, they get 2ft+ though

Fish are not disposable commodities, but a worthwhile investment that can be maintained and enjoyed for many years, providing one is willing to take the time to understand their requirements and needs

Current Tank Info: 625g, 220g sump, RD3 230w, Vectra L1 on a closed loop, 3 MP60s, MP40. Several QTs
Dmorty217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/11/2018, 10:36 PM   #3
JGreiwe2
Registered Member

Hey guys, I'm looking for advice/direction on what my next fish should be. I currently have a clown, sailfin tang, two-spot brissletooth tang, and a blue hippo tang in right now. its a 75 gallon reef tank and I'm looking for one last fish to reach my max! Please tell me what you think and some good ideas to consider!
Thank you!!

JGreiwe2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/12/2018, 05:32 AM   #4
OrionN
Moved on

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGreiwe2 View Post
Hey guys, I'm looking for advice/direction on what my next fish should be. I currently have a clown, sailfin tang, two-spot brissletooth tang, and a blue hippo tang in right now. its a 75 gallon reef tank and I'm looking for one last fish to reach my max! Please tell me what you think and some good ideas to consider!
Thank you!!
You should remove all of your tangs except, possibly, the Brissletooth tang. Clown, Sailfin and Hippo tangs all get way too large for a 75 gal FOWLR or Reef tank.

I am not sure if this new person is trolling with this post. JGreiwe2 posted the same post of three different threads that someone else started asking entirely different questions.

My homepage is my album here at Reef Central

Current Tank Info: Reboot 320 anemones reef. Angels: Yellow Chest Regal(2), Flame (2). Copperband But. Tangs: Yellow, Purple. Wrasse: about 20 wrasses various species. Anemones: Giantea X4 (Breen, Blue, Purple and Multicolors), Haddoni X1 Red, Magnifica X1 Purpletip

Last edited by OrionN; 11/12/2018 at 05:38 AM.
OrionN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/14/2018, 08:29 PM   #5
JGreiwe2
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionN View Post
You should remove all of your tangs except, possibly, the Brissletooth tang. Clown, Sailfin and Hippo tangs all get way too large for a 75 gal FOWLR or Reef tank.

I am not sure if this new person is trolling with this post. JGreiwe2 posted the same post of three different threads that someone else started asking entirely different questions.
Nope my man no trolling here, lol.. not sure why it posted to 3 different threads but thanks for your concern! just trying to learn!
Thank you!

JGreiwe2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/15/2018, 08:43 AM   #6
sde1500
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGreiwe2 View Post
Nope my man no trolling here, lol.. not sure why it posted to 3 different threads but thanks for your concern! just trying to learn!
Thank you!
Usually best way to get the most eyes on your thread would be start your own. Just info for the future. I'd echo orion, your fish list is not suitable as it is for that tank size. Is that a clown fish or a clown tang?

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2548422

Current Tank Info: 65 gallon mixed reef, Eshopps sump and HOB overflow, RO-110int skimmer, Reefbreeder 32" photons V1.
sde1500 is offline   Reply With Quote