Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > NorthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Upstate Reef Society
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11/06/2016, 01:41 PM   #1
RudeBoy
Premium Member

Looking for Strawberry Shortcake Acro Frag

Was wondering if any one had any frags of Strawberry Shortcake Acro for sale. Apparently there are few varieties of this coral but I'm looking for the non-ORA variety if that makes sense. I'm trying not to use any company names or anything because I've been away so long that I don't know what's allowed and what's not. Thanks folks.

Current Tank Info: 65g AGA RR, 20g long Sump, ASM G2 Skimmer, Closed Loop System w/ Mag 9.5 Return, 2 AI Prime HD LED Modules, Custom Stand/Canopy, Various residents
RudeBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/06/2016, 03:15 PM   #2
Jewilson83
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeBoy View Post
Was wondering if any one had any frags of Strawberry Shortcake Acro for sale. Apparently there are few varieties of this coral but I'm looking for the non-ORA variety if that makes sense. I'm trying not to use any company names or anything because I've been away so long that I don't know what's allowed and what's not. Thanks folks.

My brother is. I'll pm you.

Current Tank Info: 90 Gallon: Coralife Aqualife Pro 492W MH, Proflex Model 3 Refugium Sump, Jabeo WP-25 wavemaker, Bubble Magnus NAC6, Finnex 500W heater w/controller, Mag 9.5 Pump, SPS, LPS, Zoas, RBTAs, Fishes, Shrimps, Crabs, CUC, and Snails
Jewilson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/07/2016, 06:54 AM   #3
RudeBoy
Premium Member

Thank you!

Current Tank Info: 65g AGA RR, 20g long Sump, ASM G2 Skimmer, Closed Loop System w/ Mag 9.5 Return, 2 AI Prime HD LED Modules, Custom Stand/Canopy, Various residents
Unread 07/11/2017, 08:27 AM   #4
RudeBoy
Premium Member

I'm still trying to get my hands on a frag of Strawberry Shortcake as my last attempt didn't fair too well. Does anyone out there have any frags of this available?

Unread 07/11/2017, 05:48 PM   #5
Jewilson83
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudeBoy View Post
I'm still trying to get my hands on a frag of Strawberry Shortcake as my last attempt didn't fair too well. Does anyone out there have any frags of this available?

Pm'd you

Current Tank Info: 90 Gallon: Coralife Aqualife Pro 492W MH, Proflex Model 3 Refugium Sump, Jabeo WP-25 wavemaker, Bubble Magnus NAC6, Finnex 500W heater w/controller, Mag 9.5 Pump, SPS, LPS, Zoas, RBTAs, Fishes, Shrimps, Crabs, CUC, and Snails
Jewilson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/13/2017, 11:56 AM   #6
jmaiello04
Registered Member

I have a small colony that I can make frags with. Only problem is I am in the Horseheads area, about 1hr 45min drive.

Shoot me a PM if you are headed my way.

Jared

jmaiello04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/26/2017, 07:01 AM   #7
RudeBoy
Premium Member

Jared, I apologize for the delay in responding. I was able to get a frag from Jewilson83 so I'm set for now. Thanks very much.

Unread 07/27/2017, 06:33 AM   #8
jmaiello04
Registered Member

No problem, glad you found some. I need to prune my SPS, and make a trip up to Rochester here soon.

Unread 07/27/2017, 07:43 AM   #9
RudeBoy
Premium Member

That would be great man because I'm in full SPS mode right now. For the first time in a long time I have my parameters dialed in and I'm getting some good results. I've been away from the forum for years and I dart in and out from time to time. Do you guys still do the URS frag swaps or have those gone away?

Unread 07/27/2017, 11:32 AM   #10
jmaiello04
Registered Member

I just posted a full tank shot on the Garf Bonsai thread I started.

The following are ready to be fragged:

-Red planet
-BC Efflo
-Pink/Purple Milli
-Green slimer
-Red dragon
-Strawberry Shortcake
-Rainbow monti
-ORA Ponape Birdsnest
-Green pocillopora

Not a lot of activity going on down here in Horseheads.

I haven't made it to any swaps in a while, as we have an 11 month old that keeps us busy.

Unread 07/27/2017, 04:43 PM   #11
RudeBoy
Premium Member

I can understand that, especially with the little one. I will PM you because you have a few pieces that I'd definitely be interested in.