Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Marine Aquarists Roundtable of Sacramento (MARS)
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08/20/2016, 05:25 PM   #1
Tahoe Reefer
Registered Member

Clownfish for Trade/Sale

Hey MARS,
I have about 25 clownfish I would like to trade or sell. Im in the Tahoe area but can arrange to meet in Placerville or Carson City. For trade I am only interested in Euphyllia corals. Almost any color morph will be accepted and I am only asking for a single healthy head of any coral.

The first pair are a Proaquatics "Blacker Ice" female and ORA extreeme misbar male. They are 3 1/2 years old and have been steadily spawning for close to 2 years. Thier offspring come in a large variety morphs ranging from normal bar to extreeme misbar/snowflakes. The second video is of the offspring. The female has a few spot like scars on her from twitching in the frogspawn I assume and a tiny scar on one gill tip thats been there for about as long as I have had the fish. I have raised 2 batches from these fish and culled about 50 out of 150 post meta clowns, each batch, by the time they were sellable.

First pair: $150 or Orange colored Euphyllia https://www.dropbox.com/s/ob4do1170e...%20PM.mov?dl=0

Second group of clowns are what remains after selling off the best of the best. These guys have some flaws that would put them in the B grade categories. Some have great color but slight gill flare and some have great physical form but very basic mocha colors ect. If you are interested in these guys please pm me what style you prefer and I will pick out the best match and send you some pictures.

Pick your own clowns $5 -$15 each or 1 head frag of a Euphyllia coral.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rc7r7iicum...%20AM.mov?dl=0

Thanks,
Boyd

Current Tank Info: 20G Long
Tahoe Reefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08/27/2016, 03:10 PM   #2
Tahoe Reefer
Registered Member

Update

I have 3 pairs of clownfish left to Trade/Sell. All of the "pick your own" clowns are gone.

The spawning pair reduced to $120 or Trade for Orange/Yellow/Peach Euphyllia.

Super Mocha & mate: $40
These fish have great physical form and color. The female is so dark she looks like an oynx percula. The male was the most orange full bar from a batch of 150 mochas. He has a tint of mocha along his upper body.

Mocha Snowflake Headbands only... lol idk what to call em: $40
These fish are true Mocha clownfish. They have black tips all around and a deep brown body. They are lighter colored than they look in the photos. They will likely darken as they mature, they are 1 yr old.

Unread 08/27/2016, 03:16 PM   #3
Tahoe Reefer
Registered Member

The fin damage seem in the last photo didn'tcome from the pair fighting. The damage occured in the grow out tank before these two were selected. The fin is all healed up now.

Unread 08/30/2016, 10:10 PM   #4
cubsFAN
Moved On

Hey Boyd. Been a while my friend. Glad to see you're raising some cool fish. I'm starting up a new tank very soon. Gonna do a 10 while I'm getting a 40 breeder project going. You got any live rock you can part with?

cubsFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09/01/2016, 02:03 PM   #5
Tahoe Reefer
Registered Member

Price Drop

Pair 1 $100
Pair 2 $30
Pair 3 $30

Unread 09/09/2016, 03:33 PM   #6
Tahoe Reefer
Registered Member

Pair 2 Super Mocha is pending pick up

Unread 09/20/2016, 02:01 AM   #7
eXcite95
Registered Member

I'll take the mocha pair. Let me know if they are still available.text me at 19167698279...nick

Current Tank Info: biocube 29 hqi
eXcite95 is offline   Reply With Quote