Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Neptune Systems
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05/23/2011, 10:19 PM   #1
kenargo
Premium Member

Windows Mobile 7 (coming soon)

I've been waiting to get my WM 7 phone and after a long wait Verison will be delivering them beginning end of this week. If I can get mine I will be releasing the WM7 app and below are images of what I have working today in case you are interested and have (or will be getting) a WM7 phone.

Click on my name to visit my homepage and access a collection of AquaController and Apex software, tips, trick and other Q&A including a link to the 'unofficial Apex new users guide' with loads of helpful information and don't forget to put a pin in my location map.

Current Tank Info: 225G, BK 300 Deluxe, Deltec PF601, Precision Marine Kalkreactor, 2-LMIII+6 pumps, SpectraPure UHE, Apex, LunarSim, Tunze 6305s. Mixed reef, clam, fish, etc.
kenargo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/23/2011, 10:20 PM   #2
kenargo
Premium Member

And these are images of the online connections:

Click on my name to visit my homepage and access a collection of AquaController and Apex software, tips, trick and other Q&A including a link to the 'unofficial Apex new users guide' with loads of helpful information and don't forget to put a pin in my location map.

Current Tank Info: 225G, BK 300 Deluxe, Deltec PF601, Precision Marine Kalkreactor, 2-LMIII+6 pumps, SpectraPure UHE, Apex, LunarSim, Tunze 6305s. Mixed reef, clam, fish, etc.
Unread 05/23/2011, 10:23 PM   #3
kenargo
Premium Member

If you see something missing please feel free to drop a comment. Currently there is no graphing fo values of outlet states but that is on the list.

Program review is there but not program edit as the feedback I got was that people wouldn't use program edit from a smart phone so i didn't implement it.

Profiles don't display; I haven't figured out what I want to do about profiles just yet but something will be coming in that area.

Unread 05/23/2011, 11:36 PM   #4
kenargo
Premium Member

I forgot to mention; this works on the AC3 family of controllers as well but the program review is disabled in that case; all other functionality works though.

Unread 06/02/2011, 08:22 PM   #5
kenargo
Premium Member

I have graphs working and I removed the image for each item; the image was to small to be useful I felt on such a small surface.

http://www.kenargo.com/software/index.php#WindowsPhone7

Unread 06/03/2011, 12:34 AM   #6
ToLearn
Registered Member

Sweet! You rock Ken. The day I got my phone there was a post on ************ stating the new firmware would tie in nice with iPhone and Andriod phones and of course mine was WindowsPhone7.

Greatly appreciate you sharing these. Neptune community as a whole owes you a big thank you for all you've done and been willing to share.

ToLearn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06/07/2011, 01:51 PM   #7
ToLearn
Registered Member

Any updates Ken?

ToLearn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06/07/2011, 05:02 PM   #8
kenargo
Premium Member

In review process...

Unread 06/07/2011, 05:07 PM   #9
kenargo
Premium Member

What an omen...

Just published...

http://social.zune.net/redirect?type...b-78e7d1fa76f8

It might be a few hours before it show available but it was just published.

Unread 07/19/2011, 09:13 AM   #10
madbomber
Registered Member

Ken, great app. It wasn't working for me until recently. Thanks!

Last edited by madbomber; 07/19/2011 at 09:22 AM.
madbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/19/2011, 09:19 AM   #11
kenargo
Premium Member

What do you see when the application runs? There are no controllers configured by default, you need to press [+] to add a controller.

Unread 07/19/2011, 09:23 AM   #12
madbomber
Registered Member

Sorry, I had to edit my post because it works now.

madbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/19/2011, 10:40 AM   #13
Gordonious
Registered Member

Hey Ken. Latest seems to work fine.

Just a couple of notes. Every time I click back too much after viewing a graph it goes to the controller page and when I click on the controller it logs in and connects... When will the live tile colored background work if the app is only connected when I am viewing a controller? Is it always connected, but tapping on the controller forces it to reconnect? Just curious on the behavior.
If the live tile background isn't usually going to really reflect the status maybe it would be best to leave out the option so a newby doesn't fail to set up their e-mail/text alerts properly and rely too heavily on that.(or maybe just a disclaimer when people go to set that up)
Just a thought.

One other note. I've had your Ap pinned to my live tile home page, but when I pull left to look at all my apps yours has disappeared off that page. It appears with the last update your ap was re-categorized as a game which really buries it on my phone.(may be different with those with different service providers)
If you have the ability to control which category it falls under I would suggest changing it with the next version.

Again not trying to lay out a list of demands or anything. :-) Just wanted to give you some feedback.

Thanks!

Gordonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07/19/2011, 03:37 PM   #14
kenargo
Premium Member

Live tile should work but you need to pin the app to the home page. hold on the application icon and choose 'pin'. After that you will have a tile on the home screen and if the outlet (indicated in the tank setup) is on then the tile will be chagned to yellow or red (depending is the warning or error outlet is on). Controllers are polled about every 12 minutes and tiles updated accordingly.

I noticed that the last update was set to game; some hicup in the marketplace website and I've posted update which should be available soon.

As always thanks for the feedback.