Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Special Interest Group (SIG) Forums > Large Reef Tanks
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08/28/2017, 09:15 AM   #1226
mr.wilson
RC Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd R Turbo View Post
FYI Mr. Wilson I was able to download your entire main bucket just now. If you want I can upload it to my server and give you a download link to the zip file it's only 152M lol
Great work!

Yes, please send me a link to the zip file. Storage was an issue 10 years ago when I started using PB, but now disk space is never an issue.

Now we just need a RC admin to go through the whole thread and make new links for each image

mr.wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/28/2017, 09:42 AM   #1227
Floyd R Turbo
Either busy or sleeping

Right! Probably not likely to happen, but it would be nice...there was a vB mod for converting hotlinked images to server-hosted attachments, but not for 3.8 unfortunately. It could probably be custom-modified to make it work, but not sure on that even. I know other platforms have that capability, but with Big Boards it takes a lot of time to perform that operation. But, for posterity, I think it would be worth it.

File is uploaded, I'll PM you the link

--> POSTS #3251-64 (Basics), #5206 (Cleaning), #6884 (LEDs), #729
Floyd R Turbo is online now   Reply With Quote