Reef Central Online Community
Tunze USA

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Marine Fish Forums > Reef Fishes
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Old 11/27/2019, 05:03 PM   #2976
AlexS95
Registered Member

I was about to check out both of the Rooster Waspfish on DD tonight and someone else bought both of them because I took the time to look at everything else. Should've just got them right away. Hopefully they will have more over the next few days.

AlexS95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11/27/2019, 06:07 PM   #2977
pfan151
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexS95 View Post
I was about to check out both of the Rooster Waspfish on DD tonight and someone else bought both of them because I took the time to look at everything else. Should've just got them right away. Hopefully they will have more over the next few days.

Yea. Gotta be quick on stuff that doesn’t show up that often. If you order they will let you add on if you find more things if you call them. At least they always used to. With the way that company seems to be going who knows anymore. Thanks

pfan151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/27/2019, 06:44 PM   #2978
CoralsAddiction
Registered Member

I remember when Petco bought DFS, LA representatives were quoted saying everything was “business as usual”. That lasted a couple of years and doesn’t seem to be the case anymore. I wish them well because no other company does what DD does on the same scale.
And yeah what’s up with that box charge. I had only seen that on whole saler to retailer level where they actually also charge for heat/cold packs. Hopefully that doesn’t spill over to the consumer side.

CoralsAddiction is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11/28/2019, 12:41 PM   #2979
LobsterOfJustice
Recovering Detritophobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexS95 View Post
All the Blue Spot Jawfish have dropped in price to $269, still too much for me.

I thought this Blueface x Majestic captive hybrid was cool even if he was all scratched up. Sold immediately.

https://www.liveaquaria.com/diversde...-_-DDN-_-PRDCT

That fish looks terrible. I wouldn’t want it for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember when zoanthids were called things like "green" and "orange" and not "reverse gorilla nipple."

Current Tank Info: 180g reef with all the bells and whistles
LobsterOfJustice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/29/2019, 10:01 AM   #2980
OrionN
Anemones

All the injury should heal without problem. I am not sure how he will turn out once he is finish transforming. Maybe nice, maybe not.

The face of the Blue Face is cool but the body of the Majestic is better IMO. Could turn out to be a cool fish or a dud in the look department.

My homepage is my album here at Reef Central

Current Tank Info: Reboot 320 anemones reef. Angels: Yellow Chest Regal(2), Flame (2). Copperband But. Tangs: Yellow, Purple. Wrasse: about 20 wrasses various species. Anemones: Giantea X4 (Breen, Blue, Purple and Multicolors), Haddoni X1 Red, Magnifica X1 Purpletip
OrionN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11/29/2019, 06:41 PM   #2981
AlexS95
Registered Member

I can only find one old picture of a Blueface x Majestic hybrid online but I can't link it because its on another site...

Could be a really pretty fish. These hybrids have been on sale a few times over the years so there should be some picture but I couldn't find any.

AlexS95 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11/29/2019, 08:45 PM   #2982
Sonicblast12
Registered Member

After some deliberation after starting over I got a good sized clown trigger and put into a quarantine that was started from scratch. And...crypto. Thanks guys. I can see where the extra money is going.

Sonicblast12 is offline   Reply With Quote