Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > EcoTech Marine
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02/16/2018, 02:28 PM   #1
tygger
Registered Member

Customer Service Experience

I had a pair of out of warranty, Radion XR30 G3 Pros that would not follow the programmed schedule. I was asked to send them in for repair. I was a little annoyed at first that these expensive lights were already failing and having to cover shipping costs. I sent them in on Monday and already received them back today. Talk about a fast turnaround! And to my pleasant surprise, Ecotech replaced my old G3s with brand new G4 non-pros. I'm sure the non-pro G4s perform at least the same, if not better than the G3 pros, so I'm ecstatic.

This is how great companies treat their customers. They stand behind their products and make things right.

Thank you EcoTech.

Unread 02/23/2018, 06:10 PM   #2
SonoranReefer
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygger View Post
I had a pair of out of warranty, Radion XR30 G3 Pros that would not follow the programmed schedule. I was asked to send them in for repair. I was a little annoyed at first that these expensive lights were already failing and having to cover shipping costs. I sent them in on Monday and already received them back today. Talk about a fast turnaround! And to my pleasant surprise, Ecotech replaced my old G3s with brand new G4 non-pros. I'm sure the non-pro G4s perform at least the same, if not better than the G3 pros, so I'm ecstatic.

This is how great companies treat their customers. They stand behind their products and make things right.

Thank you EcoTech.

Wow, props to Ecotech. Thank you for sharing.

SonoranReefer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02/23/2018, 08:25 PM   #3
lapin
Registered Member

I want to give them a great rating. I bought 3ea MP60's over 2 years ago for my tank. It has taken 2 years to build the thing. I took them out of the box last week and one dry side was frozen. Being out of warranty, I expected to pay to have it fixed. I sent it in and the day after they got it they informed me they were sending me a new dry side for free.
Now that's a great company.

lapin is offline   Reply With Quote