Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Lighting, Filtration & Other Equipment
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 07/16/2018, 08:30 AM   #1
Ted_C
Registered Member

Neptune WXM and MP60 - "Missing"

I have a Full Neptune Apex system on my 300 gallon tank.. 3 EB8, PM1, PM2 and a WXM module.

I have 5 Ecotech products connected to the WXM: two MP60's and 3 MP40's.

All of the MP40's and one of the MP60's (the master) have no issues are are continually connected to the WXM without issue. The MP60 master is around 6 foot away from the WXM and remains connected.

The one MP60 I have programmed to be connected as a slave to the master keeps going missing from the WXM. It's about two feet from the WXM module.
This usually occurs after the Apex resets itself or during a quick power outage. Even without a reset / poweroutage - the MP60 goes missing for no good reason I can think of.

I'm currently running everything on channel one at the moment?

Any tips? Might I be due for a replacement WXM or replacement MP60? What's worked for you when you had this problem?