Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Muskingum Valley Reef Club
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 11/08/2011, 04:13 PM   #1
tsharrer
Registered Member

Putting an Order In!

We brought this up a little on the last meeting a little but I would like to put an order in within the next week or so, or whenever it is good for everyone. I personally like saltwaterfish.com if anyone else has other good websites feel free to share. I know mike had a couple. Another thing would be where we could meet after I receive the items. Saltwaterfish deliver Tuesday-Friday and I usually receive it between 2 and 3 in the afternoon. I will inspect everything and if there is any DOA's I have the person who deals with it via email and can just shoot her a pic and not have to go through the website. Jayes house is kind of in the middle of everything so i was thinking if he didn't care we could meet there after he gets off work. If you would like to get something let me know on here and I will add it to the cart. Even if it is not available, I will add it anyways, and when everyone's items are available I will make the order. Its just up for discussion.

Thanks,
Tommy

tsharrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/09/2011, 11:54 AM   #2
miketay89
Premium Member

If you order I am in for 4 of the pepermint shrimp. If you don't get enough orders though no big deal.
If you have mornings free you could always have fedex hold them at the warehouse, then we could meet there. You can pick them up there at 9am. It helps cut down on the time the fish spend in the bag.

miketay89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/09/2011, 01:21 PM   #3
sammie
Registered Member

That is the best way to handle it. Have it delivered on a day you can pick the box up at Fed Ex at 9AM and if everyone cannot meet at the Fed Ex office just float their bags till they pick up. Much less stress on the animals.
At this time I don't need anything till I get some more thinning out done.

Current Tank Info: 300 gal reef with all the goodies. A 65 gal sump a, 2-65 gal refug/growout and an integrated 65 gal. QT tank. Custom GEO beckett skimmer, GEO Ca reactor, GEO media reactors both GFO and carbon, GEO kalk reactor. 3-250 watt halides.
sammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11/10/2011, 06:07 PM   #4
sammie
Registered Member

I don't see anything fish wise I need or want but I would like to do a group buy and have it delivered Thanksgiving week for snails and clean up crew. If anyone wants in post here and we'll decide from where to buy.

Current Tank Info: 300 gal reef with all the goodies. A 65 gal sump a, 2-65 gal refug/growout and an integrated 65 gal. QT tank. Custom GEO beckett skimmer, GEO Ca reactor, GEO media reactors both GFO and carbon, GEO kalk reactor. 3-250 watt halides.
sammie is offline   Reply With Quote