Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > NorthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Delaware Valley Reef Club (DVRC)
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06/16/2011, 08:44 AM   #1
mkbtank
Premium Member

1/10 hp Chiller - 175 bucks

Hey,

I bought a Current chiller from a friend of someone in DVRC a few weeks ago and it does not fit in my stand with all the crap I have in it lol, so I am selling it. I have to find a smaller (1/15) one.

He said that he got it new and used it for about a year and that it works great. Looks in good shape to me (thats why i bought it).

Rated up to 70G tank I think.

175 bucks (what I just bought it for)

LMK

Mitch

I think Current stopped selling chillers btw -

Below is an ad for one online......

SALE! - Current USA 1/10 HP Dual Stage Prime Chiller
SKU: CUR02635
Quantity in Basket: None
List Price: $450.99
Our Price: $356.99
You Save $94.00 !

Quantity:

FREE Shipping Included In Price!

Share | Features
•1/10 HP
•1485 BTU
•Flow 7-12 GPM
•1/2" Barb & 5/8" Barb In/Out
•Max. Tank Size - 75 Gallons
•Ultra-quiet motor - Virtually Silent
•Integrated Dual Stage Temperature Controller
•10"L x 11"W x 14"

Description
The Ultimate Stress Reducer
The Prime Chiller will keep your tank buddies cool on those hot summer days. The small compact size makes it easy to fit almost anywhere.

Heat Removal Machine
Super quiet, energy efficient high BTU compressor delivers more BTU's than any similar size chiller on the market - providing more cooling power while requiring less electricity.

Intelligent Design, Inside and Out
Corrosion resistant titanium heat exchanger offers the peace of mind you want out of a chiller. Integrated dual stage temperature controller controls both the chiller and an external heater up to 300 watts (heater not included.) Rubber feet eliminate vibration noise. Cool features, with capacity to spare, make this the Prime candidate for your cooling needs.

What's Included
Includes an integrated dual-stage digital temperature controller, 1/2" and 5/8" inlet/outlet barb fittings, 6 ft. power cable and instructions. Uses safe R-134A refrigerant.

mkbtank is offline   Reply With Quote