Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > MidWest Region-Reef Club Forums > Central Ohio Reef Aquarists (CORA)
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03/25/2015, 05:58 PM   #1
vresor
Registered Member

Frags for sale

I have three frags of Sinularia that has been in my tank for years. It was labeled Sinularia when I bought it, but it may be Nepthea. It's very green under Phoenix 14K.

Frag Number 1 is hardly a frag. It's about 6 inches tall and about 4 inches around at the branches. It has been attached to a chunk of orange Montipora capricornus for years and that's how you will get it. Guessing the Monti cap will grow too. $40

Frag Number 2 is just as big, but it's attached to a large rock that will not move. If it sells, I will cut it clean with a razor and you can rubber band it to whatever you want. I just don't have room to keep it around till it attaches. $30

Frag Number 3 is a more traditional frag. It has been grown onto a frag plug for about six months and is happy and healthy. It's about the size of a lime. $20

Frag Number 4 is a one inch frag from my orange Montipora capricornus colony that dates back to my 14 gallon biocube. Very hearty and nice and orange. $10

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Frag1.jpg (54.5 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg Frag2.jpg (54.3 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Frag3.jpg (50.5 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg Frag4.jpg (49.8 KB, 50 views)
vresor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/25/2015, 07:08 PM   #2
Lincutis
Registered Member

Pm'd

Current Tank Info: 40 Gallon Breeder with 20 gallon sump./Apex, AI Sol Blue, In Sump Skimmer, Geo Calcium Reactor, WP-25 Wave Pump, Tunze Nano ATO, Carbon/GFO Reactors
Lincutis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/27/2015, 10:34 AM   #3
Lincutis
Registered Member

Vince, very happy with the coral. It was a lot bigger and brighter than I expected. Thanks a lot.

Current Tank Info: 40 Gallon Breeder with 20 gallon sump./Apex, AI Sol Blue, In Sump Skimmer, Geo Calcium Reactor, WP-25 Wave Pump, Tunze Nano ATO, Carbon/GFO Reactors
Lincutis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03/28/2015, 06:59 AM   #4
vresor
Registered Member

Glad it worked out!

Unread 03/28/2015, 07:03 AM   #5
vresor
Registered Member

Update on Frag 2. I removed the Sinularia from the rock and have it rubber banded to a flat frag plug. Still available, but it will be growing onto that plug over the next weeks.

Unread 04/02/2015, 06:08 AM   #6
vresor
Registered Member

Frag 2 is attaching to a flat, square frag plug and is open, vivid green and happy. When open, it's the size of a big grapefruit. Still $30.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3775.jpg (57.7 KB, 17 views)
Unread 04/06/2015, 10:59 AM   #7
jakano
Registered Member

Hi there I'll take that frag from you. If you would though go ahead and take it off that frag plug I'd rather have it without it. I'll pm you my cell and you can text me so we can make up time to meet up.

jakano is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/07/2015, 05:59 AM   #8
vresor
Registered Member

Two sold, two remain. The first two frags have found new homes. Here's what's left.

Frag Number 3 is a more traditional frag. It has been grown onto a frag plug for about six months and is happy and healthy. It's about the size of a lime. $20

Frag Number 4 is a one inch frag from my orange Montipora capricornus colony that dates back to my 14 gallon biocube. Very hearty and nice and orange. $10

Unread 04/18/2015, 11:11 PM   #9
vresor
Registered Member

Frags 3 and 4 are still here, happy and patiently waiting for a new home. Anyone?