Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Neptune Systems
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01/07/2018, 10:11 PM   #1
machodik
Registered Member

Hope Neptune technical support could help me on this problem that have been causing very inconvenient to me : in the past , my IPhone when I log in my Apex once then it stay log in but since last year I have been to keep repeat log in even need me to reset several times before let me able to get into my Apex fusion, please kindly advise if I miss something .

Cheers,

MD

Current Tank Info: 90cmx60cmx60cm (420 liters total volume), 12mm thick tampered glass aquariums , Eheim compact +5000, Jns SK2 protein skimmer, T5 x 4 x39 watt (2 blue , 2 white), MP40WES, SEIO 1000, TLF 150 *2 + 550 *1
machodik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/07/2018, 10:58 PM   #2
Wiskey
Registered Member

Mine does the same thing. I can save the password, but when I log into my work computer, and home computer, then back to my iPhone I find that I need to sign back into every device. I think there is some limit to the number of devices you can use Fusion on or something. I find that if I only use one device it keeps me signed in, but I use a lot of different devices so I live with it.

I use Chrome on my iPhone which allows me to save the password so I don't need to type it in. This might help make this less inconvenient for you.

I've asked about it on the Neptune forums back in Dec 2015 but nobody really had a solution, or at least nobody replied with one. Mine says "Session timed out" if that helps at all, and you have to sign in, get an error, then click the reload the page button, then sign in again to get it to load.

HTH,
Whiskey

Unread 01/08/2018, 11:20 AM   #3
Wiskey
Registered Member

This is the error I get, is this what you are getting as well?
UnAuthorized by Wiskey2727, on Flickr

Whiskey

Unread 01/10/2018, 07:15 PM   #4
machodik
Registered Member

Yes exactly that windows appeared in my IPhone . I only log in one devise , so this should not be the reason as what you experiencing .

Much wonder nobody ever has this issue ? Why Neptune people not replying ?

Calling Neptune customer service

Current Tank Info: 90cmx60cmx60cm (420 liters total volume), 12mm thick tampered glass aquariums , Eheim compact +5000, Jns SK2 protein skimmer, T5 x 4 x39 watt (2 blue , 2 white), MP40WES, SEIO 1000, TLF 150 *2 + 550 *1
machodik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/15/2018, 06:56 PM   #5
zaireguy
Registered Member

I have the same issue i use a kindle fire for display and lig in by my local dashboard and leave it logged in 24/7
Every teo days i have to relog in due to it disconnection its self

my wife and I have come to a new understanding! I don`t ask and she doesn`t have to say no anymore

Current Tank Info: 300 gallon main tank,70 Gallon sump,70 gallon remote sump, reef octopus 300- 12 inch skimmer, skimz Biopellet reactor
zaireguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01/16/2018, 10:15 AM   #6
Wiskey
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaireguy View Post
I have the same issue i use a kindle fire for display and lig in by my local dashboard and leave it logged in 24/7
Every teo days i have to relog in due to it disconnection its self
That's an interesting new piece of evidence. It could be that this is happening every 10 days on all of my devices/computers and it just seems like more because I'm logged in on 8 devices.

I almost never turn any of them off, I just sleep (or minimize) the window. I remote connect to my pc's for troubleshooting various things so they run always.

Is there a way to turn off the 10 day timeout?

Whiskey