Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > Drs. Foster & Smith/LiveAquaria.com > LiveAquaria.com
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03/28/2009, 09:11 PM   #1
Fishcrazy06
Registered Member

Thank You Very Much

On behalf of the Fox Valley Reef Club I would like to thank the staff, Steve and Kevin for the coral farm tour and for the raffle items. The Divers Den was what it normally is, nothing short of Outstanding. Thanks to the staff for dealing with all of us Crazies wanting this and wanting that. For answering all of our questions and so on and so on.

Top notch service and very much appreciated. Thanks for the wonderful day once again.

Eric

Unread 03/28/2009, 11:55 PM   #2
Bri Guy
Registered Member

X10

Thankx!!

And Kevin your tanks are amazing!

Current Tank Info: 40BR w/ 250w 14K Phoenix + 192w PC, 10g fuge w/ 55w PC, 10g sump, Eheim 1250 return w/ SCWD, ASM Mini G skimmer, Gravity fed ATO, Kalk doser, 1/10 HP chiller, 1 Vortec + 3MJs, all on an AC Jr. - Born on date 8-06 Pics in gallery! + 55g FOWLR w/ macro
Unread 03/29/2009, 06:49 AM   #3
mark_mo
Registered Member

Everyone was awesome and were so nice to us! thanks again.

Current Tank Info: 90 gallon reef; 20 gallon reef
Unread 03/29/2009, 07:08 AM   #4
dfs/la2
RC Sponsor

Mark_Mo, Bri Guy, Fishcrazy06,

Thank you for contacting us. We are happy to hear that you all had a great time. We appreciate all your wonderful comments and will forward them so all of our staff is able to see them.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Stacie R
Technical Support
LiveAquaria

Unread 03/29/2009, 08:54 AM   #5
sunfish11
Premium Member

Thank you very much for having our club at your wonderful facility. As always it was a great time! The farm and the customer service was top notch.

Lisa

Unread 03/29/2009, 09:23 AM   #6
eskymick
Registered Member

Thanks to all at both the coral farm and retail store. Everyone was very patient and helpful to our over-excited group. The customer service was, as always, outstanding.

We brought several "new-b's" to the tour and you can be sure you have found some new and motivated customers and friends.

Your generosity and hospitality are greatly appreciated.

NO2 - .003 mg/L
NO3 - .2 mg/L
Calc. - 420
dKH - 8.0
Flow ~ 80x

Current Tank Info: 24" cube SPS Reef, 15 gal sump, 1- LumenBright Pendant with 250w 20K Phoenix lamp, 1 - Vortech MP40, ATB 840 v1.5 skimmer.
Unread 03/29/2009, 09:40 AM   #7
dfs/la2
RC Sponsor

Lisa and Eskymick,

Thank you for your compliments. We are glad everyone had a great time. We are proud of our Aquaculture Coral and Marine Life Facility!

Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns. We are always happy to help.

Stacie R.
Technical Support
LiveAquaria

Unread 03/29/2009, 11:20 AM   #8
cubsare1
Registered Member

As always, everything was top notch!! Fosters always has the best people working there, to be able to have 60 people all pointing and saying I want that at pretty much the same time and not get overwhelmed is amazing!! Thank you so much for the great time and the beautiful corals I was able to get!!

Unread 03/29/2009, 12:51 PM   #9
kesslerkid01
Registered Member

Very Friendly service and easy to work with staff.It looked like it would be a great place to work a little hecktick but fun.I learned alot on this trip It was my first time in divers den but have been in the store lots of time before Glad I had a chance to see it all.Than to top off a great day Iwin a skimmer the trip was well worth it before that. Great Big Thanks to all who made it possible.

Thanks
Kris

Current Tank Info: 125 REEF,72 BOW FRESH,2-55 FRESH,32 HEX FRESH,SEVERAL SMALL TANKS.AND A PARTRIDGE IN A PARE TREE
Unread 03/29/2009, 01:00 PM   #10
dfs/la2
RC Sponsor

cubsare1 and kesslerkid01,

Thank you for your kind words. Kesslerkid01 congratulations on your win!!!

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

Stacie R
Technical Support
LiveAquaria

Unread 03/29/2009, 01:43 PM   #11
MSU Fan
Registered Member

Yes, thank you very much. The staff was very helpful and the selection was, of course, awesome!

Thank you again for the opportunity to come and see your facility.

Craig & Holly

1-29g FW

5-cats, 1-dog (Shepherd Mix)

Current Tank Info: To be set up 44g corner pentagon
Unread 03/29/2009, 02:23 PM   #12
jlinzmaier
Premium Member

My wife and I have been through the coral farm several times and it still amazes us each time we go. The ability to hand pick from thousands of corals is an opportunity very few reefkeepers get the opportunity to do. Your facility is top notch and I can't thank all of you enough for providing us with such a wonderful experience.

Thank you very much!!

Jeremy and Julie

Unread 03/29/2009, 05:52 PM   #13
msch1999
Premium Member

Thanks again to all who were involved. Every time I take a tour at your facility it amazes me. I brought home a few nice pieces to add to my tank, and then to top it off I even won a little calcium reactor. The corals I picked up are doing great and look amazing.
Thanks again to everyone,
Mike

Current Tank Info: 210 AGA mixed reef
Unread 03/30/2009, 09:41 AM   #14
SaraB
Coral Killer

Thanks to all the staff at the Divers Den facility and the retail store for the top notch service! I again had a wonderful time and brought home lots of goodies. This time I think my pond lucked out more than my reef tanks!

Unread 03/30/2009, 09:18 PM   #15
DFS
RC Sponsor

On behalf of the entire staff here at Drs. Foster and Smith, I would like to personally thank the members of the Fox Valley Reef Club who made the long trip up to Rhinelander to spend the better part of your Saturday at our facility.

It was great to see some familiar faces again as well as meet some new club members. I hope that everyone thoroughly enjoyed your day as much as I did, as its always fun to converse with other passionate hobbyists about fish, corals, and aquariums.

From all of us here at Drs. Foster and Smith, thank you for your support and patronage.

Cheers!

Current Tank Info: Too many to list