Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > West Region-Reef Club Forums > Southern California Reefers
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Old 09/15/2018, 09:14 PM   #1
o2manyfish
Registered Member

Whose Ready to Get Serious About Fragging - Let me get you started

Hey So Cal Reefers,

Here is a great opportunity for someone who wants to become a baller fragger.

If you are one of those people who has spent $1000's building a gorgeous reef tank.... and then you have ugly frag racks stuck to your front glass... You are a LOSER!!!

Let me turn around your bad aquarium choices.

If you have one of those cute little frag tanks sitting next to your pretty display tank. You know one of those tanks that you don't have to worry about a wrasse jumping out of because it's not long enough for them to build up enough speed to jump.

Let's get your wrasses flying....

Check out this frag tank...

That's right - The ultimate frag tank... 9' long, 36" wide and only 18" deep. It's Fiberglass, and it comes fitted with a 2" bulkhead drain...

But WAIT!!!!

There's more.....

What else you ask.....

If you're going to start being a baller fragger, you got to think like the govt does.... Why buy 1 when for the 2x the price you can have 2!!!

Sure, his and her frag tanks. One for your montis and one for your acros. One for the corals with flat worms, one for the corals without (are there any uninfected corals out there anymore?)

I have not 1 but 2 of these fiberglass beauties.

Now the Rules of Reef Central say I have to post a price... The price for one - or maybe 2 of these frag tanks is ONE MILLION DOLLARS -- See that RC Admins.. 1 Millions dollars.

Now if you know me, you know I really don't want a million dollars. I want these to go to someone who can use them and do good with them.

Make me an offer. And it doesn't have to be financial. Offer me something cool (fish related) that I don't have.

I don't deliver. These can be easily moved by 2 people. I move them around my yard on my own, but I'm a a beast.

I have a crazy couple of work weeks coming up, so lets make a deal and then you can pick them up next weekend.

One or two... let's get these things growing corals.

Located in Encino.

Dave

Current Tank Info: 400g SPS Dominant Reef
o2manyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/15/2018, 09:19 PM   #2
mattaytayan
Registered Member

Not interested, but by far best salesman, i would buy even if i wasnt into aquariums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattaytayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/15/2018, 10:34 PM   #3
m0nkie
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattaytayan View Post
Not interested, but by far best salesman, i would buy even if i wasnt into aquariums

Yes Dave is... I went in to buy a chaeto reactor and left with a new fish tank

Old 09/16/2018, 12:29 PM   #4
ReefRescue
Registered Member

Dave is a lot more then that. A super generous reefer and all in all an amazing human being.

Dave thanks for being one of the greatest people I know in this industry and hubby. We truly could use more people like u in every aspect of life. Not just reefing.

Cheers

ReefRescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/16/2018, 09:55 PM   #5
Sisterlimonpot
R.C. Fraternity President

In fear of de-railing this thread, One of my biggest pet peeves is seeing a for sale thread with very little explanation topped off with no pictures, COME ON you're selling something, put some effort into it!!!

Not only did you put effort into it, you have pictures to boot!!! Well done sir! Plus, you made me laugh.

Dishes are done man!

Current Tank Info: 300 in progress
Sisterlimonpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/16/2018, 10:35 PM   #6
o2manyfish
Registered Member

Thanks for the compliments for my years of being in the used car business.. LOL

The frag tanks have a new home and will be making frags for So Cal Reefers for many years to come.

Dave B

Current Tank Info: 400g SPS Dominant Reef
o2manyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/18/2018, 03:01 PM   #7
Konadog
Master of the 16 hour day

Quote:
Originally Posted by o2manyfish View Post

Sure, his and her frag tanks.
Sorry Dave, all I could see is:

-Ken

Current Tank Info: Currently tankless!