Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > More Forums > Reef Club Forums > SouthEast Region-Reef Club Forums > Appalachian Reef Society
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10/04/2006, 06:40 AM   #1
grendl
Registered Member

a few odds & ends for sale

I have an eheim ecco (one rated for ~35 gallons) for sale. It served me well, but I have no need for it anymore. It needs a thorough cleaning. I cleaned it by hand the best that I could, but do not have the bottle cleaners to get inside the pipes to clean it REALLY good, so the pipes are gunky. I have the intake & output pipes, but no tubing. Available for local pickup/meeting/drop off at Jo Mars.

http://www.marinedepot.com/aquarium_...al.asp?CartId=

I am askin $45 for it.

I also have a pair of 13 watt fixtures under a reflector with ballast nailed to a board. Its a pretty primal setup, but the equipment is all AH Supply PCs, & I figure it would be good to light a fuge with. I dont have any bulbs with them.

I am askin $40 for the pair.

Also have 2 needle valves. I used these in my FW planted 10 gallon to regulate my c02. They are really good needle valves, I could tune it down pretty darn low.

$15 a piece.

Unread 10/04/2006, 02:05 PM   #2
jmccown
Registered Member

I am interested in the Eheim. Would this be suitable for a 55g FW cichlid tank that also runs a HOB filter?

Former member of the "Huge tank club"

Current Tank Info: 300 Deep Dimension FOWLR
jmccown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10/04/2006, 10:43 PM   #3
grendl
Registered Member

I responded to your PM, sorry I didnt get it till late.

I also wanted to post an 8 watt Gamma UV Sterilizer that I have. Its not got the HOB type pipes with it, but barbed connectors that I ran inline with the tubing from the Ecco.

http://www.marinedepot.com/aquarium_...ma.asp?CartId=

$45