Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Special Interest Group (SIG) Forums > SCUBA/Snorkeling
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04/26/2012, 02:07 PM   #26
purdueav8r
Registered Member

Check out Honduras. Prices seem to be reasonable from my research. I've been looking at Anthony's Key Resort, their all inclusive package including 3 single tank boat dives a day, 2 night dives during the 7 day package, 3 meals a day is no more than $1650 per person. That's just an example.

Other resorts I'm looking at are Deep Blue Utila ($1000 per person, all inclusive), Barefoot Divers Roatan, Reef House Resort. There are several others, but roughly $900-$1600 per person all inclusive seems to be able to get you a pretty nice dive vacation. Flights seem to be about $900/pp.

purdueav8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/26/2012, 07:16 PM   #27
Mcagigas
Registered Member

Depending where you live in the US the Riviera Maya or Cozumel are as close as 3 hour flight. Cozumel has some great underwater marine parks with some amazing reefs.

Mcagigas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/30/2012, 11:57 AM   #28
sanddollar789
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakirri View Post
take a cruise through the caribbean and buy the scuba or snorkel tours
I agree... Cruises are pretty inexpensive when you consider they provide a place to sleep and meals. However if your one who likes to explore on your own it might not be for you.

sanddollar789 is offline   Reply With Quote