Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > General Interest Forums > Tank Journals & Builds
Blogs FAQ Calendar

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05/01/2016, 11:54 AM   #1
StrikerKratos
Registered Member

Talking 2016 Pico Reef Build Competition - Builds

Hello everyone! This is simple and I hope the moderators let me get away with it

The rules are as follows:

- Anyone here can participate

- Posts on this thread are for serious participants only. Please keep posts limited, if you have questions on reefing etc.. please do so on an appropriate thread or a private message. Occasional updates showing off your pico's progress, livestock, etc is obviously encouraged here!

- For all intents and purposes, "pico" will be classified as 5-12 Liters or 1.3-3.2 Gallons of total water volume (plumbing a 2 Gal tank filled with SPS to a 20 gallon sump tank does not count).

- Livestock: Be careful, please do not put an animal in a tiny enclosure if it can not have a happy, comfortable, and healthy life in such an enclosure.

A vote will be held to choose the most epic pico reef, in another thread, with a poll... later this year with details to come.

Remember, this is a competition - so grab your glass, switch your lights, and start your pumps! I hope to see some really cool picos here.

StrikerKratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/01/2016, 04:19 PM   #2
homer1475
Registered Member

Why not post this in the nano section where your likely to get more participants then in here were the builds tend to be on the larger side?

Originally posted by der_wille_zur_macht:

"He's just taking his lunch to work"
homer1475 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05/02/2016, 07:31 AM   #3
StrikerKratos
Registered Member

I was thinking about that but wasn't sure if it was appropriate to post in the nano section as this is for picos. If that's a better place for it, then by all means it should be there.

Can a moderator help out with this? Not sure how to move or delete this thread.

StrikerKratos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
build, competition, nano, pico, reef