Reef Central Online Community

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Special Interest Group (SIG) Forums > Military Reefers Group
Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03/22/2018, 01:04 PM   #1
Pdisner
Registered Member

Help with Copepods, Rotifers and Phytoplankton

Hey my fellow warriors,
Im trying to sell or trade my copepods, rotifers and phytoplankton as well as aquaculture sieves in 4 different sizes to sort your zooplankton. I also help anyone that wants to, start a culture of their own. I offer great package deals and discounts meant just for us....I have also been dabbling a little with breeding as well. My Facebook page has many videos, pics, articles and links related to culturing planktonic organisms. Its live food that you can use to feed and freeze any xtra plankton for feeding later. Please check my page out. PaulsPods@PaulsPods Its free and you really need to check it out. You wont be sorry. Please message me if youd like a quote for any bugs you want or any other questions. Please post questions about any of this on the thread. I will get back to you immediately.

Pdisner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/03/2018, 02:57 PM   #2
donsods
Registered Member

Does Paul’s Pods have a website? Nothing came up on Google but a construction company.

donsods is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04/12/2018, 06:53 PM   #3
Pdisner
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsods View Post
Does Paul’s Pods have a website? Nothing came up on Google but a construction company.

It’s @paulspodsaz or @paulspods for group. Let me know if you need anything or have questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unread 04/12/2018, 06:59 PM   #4
Pdisner
Registered Member

Sorry I am a Facebook idiot with no spare time to learn. But it’s the content that counts. You’ll see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags
copepods, copepods sponge, phytoplankton, rotifer culture, rotifers